chapter one

After my mom's death I had no one left except my aunt, so I had to move in with her, we weren't so close I haven't talked with her in a while. We could say we didn't have the best family relationship.

During the travel to Outer Banks I just thought about what I was gonna do when we arrived, maybe explore the the neighbourhood, or going to surf, I missed surfing a lot there, it was pretty good the last time I went, even though it was 6 years ago.

My aunt lived alone in a big house so we had space enough for both of us, while I was organising my clothes I heard screams from the house next to our, it was the Cameron's house or that's what my aunt told me.

I didn't really pay attention about what they were talking about but the screams got louder and louder every second.

I decided to go out to check if something happened out there. I wasn't extremely sure about what I was doing or going, but I didn't turned back either.

I was in front of the principal door and I knocked hoping someone opened the door, but that never happened, so I turned back on my way to my new home, when I was leaving I heard someone behind me saying " Who are you?" really confused. I looked back and saw a tall boy over 6'2 , blonde haired boy with beautiful hazel eyes. I stared at him for 10 seconds not knowing what to say, so he said "Are you gonna say something or?" I noticed I was just staring at him, I quickly replied saying "Oh- um, I just moved here and I heard someone screaming, just wanted to check if everything was okay" this time he was starting at me, and added " Everything's okay, you can leave now".

I didn't add anything more and continued walking to my house, I could feel he was looking at me while walking.

Anyway when I went back to home my aunt asked me where was I, so I told her i checked up if everything was alright at the Cameron's house, "Why would you do that" She said looking right to my eyes. "I heard someone screaming " I said "It's something wrong with that" I added. "Actually no, but you'll always hear screams from the Cameron's house".

I went upstairs just thinking about that blue eyes I met minutes ago. I had nothing better to do so I made my way to the beach going through a long walk.

Finally arrived to the beach, I thought I was alone there till I heard 2 guys laughing and screaming. I didn't care so I continued my walk through the beach. One of the boys said "Hey, are you new in here, we don't know you" I looked at them and said "Yeah, I just moved in today" I said confused thinking why would they talk to me. "Welcome then, I'm JJ, and this it's my best friend, Jonh B" they seemed really nice so I stopped to talk with them. " I'm Y/N". I wasn't pretty sure about what was going on but they invited me to a party later, they said everyone was coming so I could make friends.

Note- Heyy, this chapter it's not really long cuz it was the beginning tho, the next chapter it's gonna be better :) hope y'all are enjoying it!