⋆.✣Chapter 8: Monokuma E-Books✣.⋆

A/n: Hey sorry for not posting yesterday, I went school shopping. Yep I'm going back to school pretty soon but I try to post as fast as I can, but I hope you enjoy~ <3

•3th person POV•

Everyone had introduced their self to the smol boy, and now looking at Monokuma about the box that Y/n had. "Alright shitty bear what hell are theses?" Mondo said looking at the bear like he want to kick his ass to the moon and back, "They call Monokuma Books aka E-books but they are  much better unlike  those shitty ones  you have at yo guys school." The talking bear said to them, everyone look at the box that y/n had and each one of them took one out and check it out. "Hey I can't lie these E-books are petty cool." Hiro said checking out his book, "Also one more thing you can also make you're very own group chat where you can chat and talk are whatever you guys do f**k Idc." Monokuma said, Aoi cover y/n ears so he don't have to hear the last part for the sacks of his innocent. "Wow that's amazing Teddy!" Y/n said to the stupid ass bear who was scare of the smol child. "Yeah yeah, also it tell you all the rules you need to know about this school so go ahead and read, oh yeah about your guys dorms you each you have your very own dorm to sleep in and also, got a little kit the boys have a tool kit but y/n and girls have a soing kit." The bear said, everyone was confused of why y/n didn't have a tool kit, and the smol boy just pout of why he didn't have one. "Why I have one teddy?" Y/n ask his new friend, Monokuma just look at the boy and his smile grow bigger how it bigger it already is. "Oh~that cause you got something special very special indeed~." Monokuma said everyone had that in 'oh uh' face look about what That bitch ass of a bear is talking about. "AWAYS!!! You guys better head to your dorms now it almost past midnight!! You have a a lot to do tomorrow, or not just sit around and be lazy....NIGHT!!" And with that the bear disappeared everyone just stand there until someone say something... "LETS GO CHECK OUT OUR DORMS!!" Y/n yell's while running the way where the dorms may be, "WAIT UP LITTLE ROCKSTAR, WAIT FOR MA'AM IBUKI!!!" Ibuki yell running behind her child with Aoi and Hiro behind everyone else follows.

•Y/n pov•

I was running to find the way to my dorm, I though this going to be bad but it turn out to be pretty fun! I found the dorms and saw they had little picture of us on them I had found mine and I open it to see a very nice room. I look over and saw there was a desk with a key on it my guess is that for the room, and I saw and nice bed with black sheets and pillow cast and a blanket with the hope Peaks icon on it, for a school it have very nice rooms. And next to the bed was a little drawn I walk over it and saw a small dis with mine name on it that said head to a room where I can watch it...hmmm I wonder what Teddy got me?

Sorry this one sucks I try to make it good but I hope you enjoy bye see ya next time<3⋆