00: Epigraph

d e d i c a t i o n

— to the person who is afraid, but is still hoping to find that right person who will make them feel, one day, that all the puzzle pieces have finally fit together, this one is for you.

━━━━━━━━━━

s y n o p s i s

After Gracielle Yoon gets betrayed by her own heart, she suddenly finds herself in the same shoes as the person who caused her very first heartbreak. Now, Gracie isn't quite sure about her perception towards relationships—not when it's her own feelings she couldn't trust.

So when model Nathanael McMillan stumbles into her life—a little too literally—one day, and is only willing to accept apologies over a coffee date, Gracie feels twenty once again: filled with ambivalence and the looming trepidation of making the wrong decisions.

Except that this time, Gracie has to learn which voices from her heart speaks the truth.

After all, the heart has its own lies.

━━━━━━━━━━

n o t e s &
o t h e r i m p o r t a n t
m a t t e r s

first and foremost, I would like to extend my gratitude towards you for giving this book a chance to tell you its story. this book holds a special place in my heart, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

second, don't hesitate to leave a comment and tell me what you think. constructive criticisms are also always welcome.

and lastly, please always remember that you are loved, and are deserving of being loved. do not ever let anyone or anything make you think otherwise ♡

━━━━━━━━━━

The Lies of the Heart
 cityhearts | 2021