Information on Y/N

Name: Y/N
Gender: Female (Mainly)
Birthday: 12th January
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: All pronouns(Genderfluid)

Physical features

Hair colour: shades of blue
Eye colour: e/c
Skin colour: s/t
Weight: (your weight)

Extra info

Occupation: student
Affiliation: U.A High School (now)
Childhood friends: Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu
Hero name: Amphitrite(Pronounce: am•fuh•trai•tee)

Quirk

Quirk: water

Explanation: The user of this quirk can control wate5r and mould it at will. Into any object, the user can learn how to freeze the water, or drain water from plants, underground and even living creatures.

Drawbacks: ( will be explained in the fanfiction)

Past

Y/N had some sort of standard life. When she was 4 she received her quirk. Her father was outrage that she got a terrible quirk. So he decided to get his twin sister to kill her. But when Y/N got home from school she was faced with a horrible sight, she saw a dead body which she believed was her father. Behind her was the infamous All For One. Y/N ran from the house as speedily as she could however, it was no use she was seized pretty quickly.

Since that day, Y/N spent seven dreadful years there. Every day, she would be set through excruciating torture. Her only friends were Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu. Later on, her half-sister was kidnapped and taken away. When she was ten she was eventually rescued by All Might. He decided to adopt her, soon after he adopted her twin younger brothers. All might trained her quirk to the best of his abilities. She went to the same school as her friends. Surprisingly, she was great at most subjects and exceeded but she had difficulty making friends due to her isolation from other individuals. Which gave her bad social anxiety(which she is still trying to overcome). Now she is starting school at U.A High School to be able to save others.