Issues

I'm just so tired of feeling like a burden to Casey. I'm trying to explain why we should break up, but she simply refuses to listen to reason.

"I get really jealous." I tell her. "I know, I don't mind." Casey says back, shrugging her shoulders.

"When I get depressed, I get really depressed. I don't want to be a burden." I say, feeling slightly frustrated. "I know that too. I don't mind that either. Yeah it gets a little scary, but how deeply you feel your emotions is part of why I fell in love with you." Casey says back, leaning towards me to brush the hair out of my face gently.

How is she so stubborn? "You know Iz, I'm not perfect either. I get so angry sometimes, I'm impulsive. Yet, you love me anyways. That's how this works. We love each other through our crap." Casey says with a gentle smile.

"What about how I'm always having to apologize to you? I do this stupid shit, than feel bad and try to fix it afterwards." I say stubbornly. "I mean honestly not my favorite, but hey, you always fix things. So it all works out in the end." Casey says shrugging again.

I throw my hands up incredulously. "Are you just going to brush off everything I say?" I say, feeling frustrated.

"If all the things you keep saying are reasons why you think I should leave you, yep. I'm here for the long haul baby. Good luck getting rid of me." Casey says leaning towards me to press a kiss to my cheek.

"I don't get it." I say, still not believing her. Things that are too good to be true generally aren't true in my experience.

"Look Iz, I know that we love each other enough to support each other and work through our issues together." Casey says back, shaking her head at my stubbornness. Like she isn't the most stubborn jackass I know.

"Izzie, I need you. Point blank period. You're my other half. Stop trying to get rid of me, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be stuck to you like glue until I take my last breath. You're just going to have to learn to accept that I love you completely and utterly, because that's not going to change." Casey says with a shrug.

I sigh, and lean my head onto her shoulder. "Guess I'm stuck with you than." I say jokingly. Casey leans down to kiss me lightly on the lips. "Always babe" She says with a grin.