In the Orphanage?!

A little bit of background story: Before Connie got "adopted", Isabella offered you to work in the Orphanage with her and since you're her partner.. Of course you said yes.

Begin of the Fanfiction:

You're standing in the main room while all the kids are playing. Ding! You check your phone. -A message from Isabella?- You think to yourself while opening up the message. ZOO WHEE MAMA! She sent you a photo of her getting undressed The message says the following: "Come here, I got a little present I wanna give you ;)" You put down the phone. "Kids, time for bed!" You yell. "But it's only 6 Pm.. We usually go to sleep near 8 Pm." Someone says, you couldn't tell who but you respond. "We're doing something fun tomorrow so it's best you kids get well rested, You wouldn't wanna be tired would you?" You give a friendly smile. Two kids leave, then they all follow each other. You peek in the room and softly say "Good night." and close the door.

You run to the room Isabella is in and turn the handle. She's standing there in Lingerie smirking. She closes the door behind you and takes off your shirt seductively. "Come here, Y/N.. Mommy's hungry~" She pulls your face closer to hers and you two start making out while she starts playing with your boobs. You pull away to let out a shakey moan. She immediately pulled your face back and slowly took off your pants and starts rubbing you through your panties. "Mmmh.." She looks like she liked the sound of that as she took off your panties and walked to her drawer to grab some rope. "Come here baby girl~" You walk towards her and she slams you down on the bed.  She ties your hands together and feet. She reaches under her bed for a 8 and a half inch strap on and your eyes go wide. "Be a good girl for me.." She chuckles. She puts it on and gets on the bed, slowly getting on top of you. She starts teasing you by kissing your stomach and thighs. "Hah..Ah..!~" You let out a loud moan. She inserts two fingers in your mouth. "Not too loud nod deary, the kids are still asleep~" You nod and she positions the strap on near your entrance. She waits for your response, your eyes lustful. You nod and she slams into you. "I-ISA..ISABELLA..HAHHH!~" You moan out loudly. She puts three fingers into your mouth. "Suck." She says. And you do exactly that. She starts going harder and faster, Her fingers shushing your moans. Your eyes role to the back of your head in pleasure. She takes her fingers out of your mouth, sensing your close. She goes rougher and deeper. "..UHNN ISABELLA I-IT FEELS SO GO..OD DON'T STOP~" You manage to say in-between shakey breaths. You knew you were at your limit. You curl your toes "I CAN.. 'T HOLD IT ANY..MORE..!~" Isabella goes faster and rougher. You cum all over the strap on and she pulls it out and moves towards your lower half. She licks all the cum up and unties you. "Good girl.. ~" 

Connie opens the door and her eyes widen. Isabella Throws you your clothes and covers Connies eyes. Poor kid just seen TWO adults with absolutely NOTHING on. You put on the clothes and you and Isabella swap places with covering her eyes while she puts on her clothes. I uncover her eyes once she's fully dressed and Isabella kneels down and says "What did you need?" Connie knew what you two were doing. "Ew..Ew.. Ew! Thats what those noises were.. ew!" She gets up and says. "No, We were just changing. Anyways.. You're getting "adopted" tonight no buts." Yeah.. Adopted. Isabella walks out of the room with Connie, I guess i'll come with. We head to the demons place and hand her in.

And thus, marks the day Connie got adopted.

Word count: 663