Chapter 1

Harry's POV:

The war is finaly over. A lot of loss, a lot of pain. It's weird, at this point I'm used to always fighting, but now it's over. It's kinda funny, I go from shitty familly, to a huge familly that I never get to see because I'm either busy fighting a war or they're dead. I'm not even sure if they would consider me familly, a friend maybe. Oh well, today is supposed to be a happy day, Bill and Fleur will anounce that Fleur is pregnant! I think I'm the only one that knows.

*Cling cling*

I hear the sound of Mrs. Weasleys cup ringing.

"Hello Dears! I'm so glad everyone could make it after all the busy work people have been doing to restore Hogwarts and the rest of town! I would like everyone to go around a say one thing they're grateful for after this war." She sais.

Percy starts. "I think I'm honestly just grateful to have this familly, I mean i feel bad for kids like Draco, who even though he was a bully, he was dragged into this cursed war because of his familly. I bet he felt so alone. So I'm happy I had you guys." Everyone clapped.

Next is Arthur. "I'm happy to have had Hogwarts, even though it had it's ups and downs, Hogwarts has and will always be a place that bring people and familly's together. It connects everyone, and everyone you guys knew in your year, is probably like a second familly to you now. I'm glad I got that." Everyone once again clapped.

Next is Ron. "I think I'm really grateful to have met Harry and Hermione. We've all been friends since first year and even though we had a rocky start, I don't think anyone could separate us after what we've gone through together. It's funny because when we were younger and mum would force us to say one thing we were grateful for I would find it a bit annoying, but now after the war it's hard to choss one thing I'm grateful for. The war has made things a lot clearer." Everyone clapped.

Hermione goes next. "Like Percy, I'm really grateful to have met the entire Weasley familly. You guys have been like a second familly to me and always treated me like a part of your familly from the very beginning, you taught me everything about the wizarding world and made me feel a lot less lonely, so thank you." Everyone clapped.

Ginny's turn. "I think I'm gratful to have had Harry, he saved me, and all of us countless times and has always been there for me. Whether I was his best mates little sister or his girlfriend, he has always been so kind and selfless." Everyone clapped and at this I blushed.

Charlie decided to go next. "I'm glad i got to where I am today, I know a lot of people didn't get a chance to live they're lives like normal, so many people died so young and I'm happy that me and most of my familly members got to." Everyone knew what he ment by 'most' but chose to ignore it, so everyone clapped.

George was up next. "I'm grateful to have had Ronnikins, Harrykins, Ginny and Hermione to have tormented all 7 years at Hogwarts with Fred. He may not be here now but in some ways he will always live through us." Everyone clapped at this, some of us with tears in they're eyes.

It was my turn now. "I'm grateful to have all of you guys, plus so many teachers and friends at Hogwarts to look up to. You guys have always been here for me, when Hogwarts wasn't feeling like a home I could always count on the Weasley familly. I could always look up to Proffeseur. McGonnagle and Dumbledor, if I wanted a laugh or to take a break I would head to Fred and George, I never heasitated to tell Ron or Hermione any of my problems or ask for help, I could always count on Luna or Neville to be someone to talk to, and all of you gave me a home I never got. So thank you." Everyone clapped again.

Mrs. Weasley went next. "I would like to thank Harry, all of the Order, the D.A, Dumbledor and Snape for all the sacrifices they have made for this war to end, because if it wasn't for them non of us would be here today. And Harry dear, you have no idea how glad all of us were when you jumped out of Hagrid's arms. I haven't a clue what we would do without you." Everyone agreed to that and once again clapped while I smiled shyly.