Ecstacy

+ + : author notes
L A V I S H • : describing the apartment
(y/n): your name
_____________________________________________________
It was a rainy afternoon in the metropolitan city. The light glowed fluorescent as it bounced of the wet road. The sky was grimly. I adored this type of weather. What made it even better was the cool breeze from the rain. I was sitting in a office looking out the window to the busy world. It was almost relieving to see people go about their lives. I could doze off just from how relaxing it was. I catch myself glaring and proceeds to look at the time to clock out. I do so and walk out to my car parked along the street. The fresh smell of rain warmed my heart as I get into my car to drive off.

My apartment was close to my job but there was a huge amount of traffic so it took me a while to get home. I listened to music to preoccupy my time. the song that was playing on the radio, I particularly loved.

Arriving at my apartment I take off my shoes and loosen my tie and exhaled deeply. I look out my living room window to the city. I resided on the top floor so the view was great.

L A V I S H •

Proceeding to my room, I strip from my clothes on the idea of heading to the shower after a long day. As I'm in the shower I tend to think about lowly things. Why don't I have anyone? This time I brushed the thought off, I didn't mind being alone. As a matter of fact being alone is great; but I would be lying if I said I haven't got lonely.
I wash my ass. And head out the shower.

+LMAO+

I walk into my grey scaled room and start to dry off. Of course the huge windows were open. Not like anyone could see me anyway. I get on some clothes and decide to sit at the window. By this point it's nearing 8pm.

I had a gut feeling about what was to come next. Just sitting there waiting for the inevitable. It wasn't like someone was going to do it for me, so I did for myself. I lived alone so I could be as loud as I wanted to. And I did just that.

+WE ALLL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING+

I began to pleasure myself in the most desirable way. I thought about nothing else, it didn't matter. My head tilted back in pleasure as I moaned to the heavens.

+ GOD WOULD NOT APPROVE LMAO+

I questioned the feeling, but it never failed me. My moans began to get louder and louder and my breathing increased. How could such a sin astonish me? And not give fuck? My mouth began to water as my body began to tense due to the sensation. I rolled my eyes back as I pleaded with my moans.
Suddenly, I was interrupted by a song.. no one was home but me? So where was it coming from? I noticed it was the same song that I was listening to in the car on my way home.
The song got louder and louder and weirdly enough my reality began to fade from me. Everything turned black for a second and I bounced awake.

It was suddenly clear that I feel asleep at work. I dozed off from watching the world outside. It became clear. I woke up with a massive boner due to the vivid dream.
My co-worker, (y/n) was singing a familiar song, the one in my dream. Kind of odd, but I shrugged it off as a coincidence.

"Seems like you're awake." (y/n) said.
"Yea, I was just a little tired." I said. I blushed out of embarrassment.

(y/n) made me so nervous. She was beautiful. Her voice, the way she carried herself. I admired her. I would definitely let her step on me. #simpmaterial. I lowered my head and put my hand on the back of my neck and caressed it. At this exact moment she sees my ungodly boner.

"So what have you been doing?" (y/n) asked.
" I assure you that I was sleeping, it just happens sometimes." I explained.
" well if you like, I could help you with that." (y/n) said.

My opportunity presented itself. Apparently she had feelings for me too. The one I admired wanted me and me only. Looks like I'm not alone anymore.

"I would love for you to. Close the door and get on your knees for me." I said.

And the rest is history. The end.
The story is rushed so cut me some slack😩