Breakfast

It is the same day as always in Jujutsu school. You tie your hair up and tidy your uniform. You look in the mirror. You smile and praise how pretty you are. You process putting some lipstick on your lips. Suddenly someone knocks on your door.

"Hey Y/N! Are you done? We are going to breakfast! Sensei is paying." It is Nobara. Great timing. You don't have to pay for breakfast today.

"Okay, wait for me. I'm almost done." you quickly make yourself as pretty as you can. Lipstick, blusher, and some mascara on your face to make you not look so pale like a ghost.

"Okay, don't worry. Yuuji is still bathing. I know he will take a long time for sure. Can I come into your room?" 

"Sure, but it is a bit messy here" Nobara enters your room and looks around. 

"Your room is so tidy. And the clothes are so pretty and fashionable" you just smile hearing all the praise. It is not the first time you hear something like that.

"If you want, I can take you to the mall and take you shopping." You did your makeup and turned around. You can see her eyes sparkle looking at you.

"Who is paying?" She asked. You just smirk at her. You look at yourself for the last time in the mirror and walk towards the door. You open the door and look at her. She walked out. You closed the door and looked at her.

"Let's just say, don't worry about that and just think about what you want to buy, okay" you smile and walk away. Suddenly your phone rings. You pick it up and smile looking at the caller. Right timing. 

"Are you coming?" Gojou's voice is enough to you smile like a fool. But you try to control your face since Nobara is beside you.

"Yes, who is fool enough don't want a free meal?" You rolled your eyes even if he couldn't see it. You can hear his chuckles on the other side of the phone. 

"Well, did my princess sleep well last night?" If it is the first time you know him, maybe you will turn red, blushing all over. But after almost 1 year of knowing the person's name Gojou Satoru, all those names are not so special. Also after know, he said it to other girls too.

"You make me want to throw up, Satoru" you can hear he is laughing even harder now.

"My princess is playing hard to get huh" you try not to sound so awkward. Not to lie, Gojou is very good at flirting. Whoever didn't even fall for him deserves an award. With his face and money, he is a magnet, who pulls everyone. Man or women.

"Where are we eating?" You tried to change the topic since you saw Megumi not so far. Also want to run from answering his question.

"You pick the place. I don't care." You smile hearing his answer. You already have one place in your mind. 

"Okay, I will see the location for you. Bye." when you want to end the call, suddenly Gojou said;

"You know you have to pay me back later, sweetie," you know what he means. 

"Not just this week. I want to spend time with them. Last time you made me can't even walk to the bathroom" You already spent 2 days last week at his house. You can hear he is laughing.

"Don't worry. I carried you like a princess to the bathroom, right. " He still wants to tease you. You can feel your cheeks are red, remember all those embarrassing times.

"I'm gonna hang up, Satoru. Bye." you quickly end the call. You send him the location of the restaurant. Suddenly he sends you a message.

'My princess has some good taste. But you are the best dish I even eat😋-Whore 

You look at his message and just ignore it. it. His action is the same as the name you save for him. You look at Megumi standing not far from you standing. You quickly walk to him. 

"Is Itadori not done yet?" You ask him. He looks at you.

"I think he is almost done." Answer him. You just nod your head. Nobara is standing beside you. Suddenly a message entered. You check it.

'Are you going to eat with Gojou?' -Nanami

'You know the punishment of ignoring me princess' -whore

You answer only the message from Nanami because one, you want to be punished. Reason two, you want him to punish you. 

'Yup, do you want to join us, Nanami?' -You

'I have some work to do. Maybe next time.' -Nanami

'You said that every time we ask you to join us in a meal' - You

'I'm very very busy now. I will make time next time, I promise' -Nanami

'Okay.'- You.

You stare at your message with Nanami. I know he is busy with his office work, and also his mission. You're gonna sue his office because they gave him so much work. 

"Alright, I see you soon" you close your phone and quickly run to join the others.