Finding the browns

Y/n POV
I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed my backpack and packed my stuff I crawled out the window and ran I don't know where I am going so i go to the forest. It had been 20 minutes of me running my limbs burned and I had cuts and bruises over my arms and legs. Then I saw a old house in the distance and sprinted towards it I got to the door then as I put my hand up to knock I past out.

I wake up to a cold thing on my leg I flutter my eyes open to a unfamiliar place I look to my leg to see a woman cleaning my cuts. She notices I am awake and introduces herself as Evangeline "my name is y/n where am I?" I ask politely "you are at the brown residence and me brown will be here in a minute to talk to you if that's ok." I nod "may I ask what happened?" I nod yes and say" I was at my home and my parents came home drunk as usual they say I'm a mistake and take there anger out on me so yesterday I decided to run I had no idea where I was running until I found here then I past out and now I'm here." She looks sad that I when though that.
Then the door opens to a man with brown hair " hello I'm Mr brown." He says he looks at Evangeline and she nods "you are welcome to stay here as long as you want." He says then he walks out the room "do you want to shower then I can get you clean clothes then I can introduce you to the kids?" I nod and she shows me the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror and it looks like I got hit by a bus so I take off my clothes and shower. As I am in the shower I here foot steps going down stairs I also here giggling and chatting. I finish showering and Evangeline brings me new clothes I thank her and get changed.
I walk out the door to see Evangeline waiting for me. "The kids have woken up and getting breakfast. Would you like to need them?" I nod and she takes me down stairs as Evangeline opens the door all eyes turn to me.

Simons POV
I was walking down stairs with my siblings and I heard the shower I brush it off then go to the dining room papa isn't there yet so we talk about how we can get rid of the nanny. Then farther walks into the room and is about to speak when the door opens to reveal Evangeline and a mysterious girl I never seen before wow she looks gorgeous I think.

Y/n POV
All eyes are on me but my eyes land on a boy with brown eyes and blondish hair he looks so cute. what no! You don't even know him! I think Evangeline sits me next to the boy and introduces to the kids. "Your really pretty y/n."  Cissy says I thank her with a smile then Eric asks "so what are you doing here?" But mr brown stops him and I silently thank him