Friendship and secret reveal(part 2)

so the match was between white tiger and blade-breakers

Towa: first will be going kai, then ray then Tyson

Max: why am I not going (with disappointment)

Towa: ( remembered him and trying to be confident) because you are our defense king max, but Garry he is a monster and against a monster, we need a knight who is the ace of our team. and I thought that for the American tournament you will be going last to defeat their best player.

Tyson: long live king max!!! (Supporting Towa)

Max: oh it that so so kai you can go however I am the king. (blushing)

Towa: so here is the strategy.

she told the strategy to all

ray: so are we ready! (Having confidence)

everyone expects kai and towa: yes!!!!!

fist match

Kai v/s Gary

1 match-winner kai

2 match-winner Gary

3 match-winner kai

Towa: well-done kai!! if I had to give you a name that will be the "the knight of flames"

Kai: thanks ( with not expression)

Towa: so ray you are next ( sweat drop but turned towards ray)

Ray: ok (confident)

on the stage, there were having a lot of friendly talks.

Towa: oh, wow it's wonderful it is just like the shojou-manga (her eyes and face were dazzling just like a romance lover when they see a romantic movie in a k-drama or whatever scene it is)

Mr. Dickenson: sure young love is a wonderful feeling (he was laughing and sitting on the bench)

Towa: a... that what I was talking about in the bus (she smiled hopelessly)

Max: look over the crowd there are a lot of fans of Mariah as well as a ray! (He stood up and saw towards the audiance confused)

Kenny: it is not only just for her ability but also her looks! (Typing someone with dizzy in the laptop)

Tyson: why don't you tell it straight that you are having a crush on Mariah. (With his narrow eyes and slay smile in a taunting voice)

Kenny: (blushes hard) no, not at all

Dizzy: no, he is in love with the mathematical equations (spoke out of nowhere)

Kenny: is there any problem to fall in love with mathematical equations. (Rebel)

🍁🍁Author: i personally Hate, why would the lover always ask to find it's ex (x) 😤😤🍁🍁

Dizzy: no, not at all if you are a calculator (sarcastic)

Kai: (went towards ray) ray remembers that Beyblade is not played by heart but mind. (With his bitter and sharp tongue) (obviously no reaction)

Towa: no, I recommend playing through your soul and heart. (Still Sitting in the bench and her legs were crossed and kept her elbows on her legs and made her chin rest on her hands with a smile,)