Inosuke x Reader LEMON

Hello! It's me again with another spicy fic! This one is an Inosuke x Reader lemon! AGED UP OF COURSE .This was requested by arminswhitestuff! Hope y'all enjoy! 

⚠️This contains adult themes as well as sexual themes⚠️

Inosuke x Reader LEMON

           The two of you were walking on your way to a demon. Tanjiro and Zenitzu had a different assignment. You were paired with Inosuke. With a steamed bun in hand the two of you walked on the dirt path. 

"So how's training going?" You ask the boar headed man. 

"It's going alright, I did piss off that old sword guy again." Inosuke responded.

"You really need to stop messing those swords up! He's gonna kill you!" You exclaimed. 

             It began to downpour. Rain hitting the ground hardly, it was heavy and there was no way the two of you could keep moving. 

"I hate rain! Hey there's a cave over there we can stay in!" Inosuke pointed down and off the path where there was a cliff area. 

            The two of you run down and over to the cave, only stopping when the two of you make it into the cave. It was dry but a bit humid. It was uncomfortable. At Least for Inosuke with his mask. He took off his mask letting out a sigh of relief. You never noticed exactly how blue his hair was until then, it seemed to highlight him against the darkness of the cave. 

"I'll get a fire started." You stated. 

             He nodded in agreement and helped gather twigs that were left in the cave and ventured outside a few times to find some wood that was not wet. Which was surprising especially with how heavy the rain was coming down. You were able to start a fire. It wasn't the best but it worked. The two of you were thoroughly soaked from the rain. You noticed he was shivering a bit. He noticed that you were shivering as well. 

"We should take our clothes off and put them by the fire to dry." Inosuke stated. 

               You were shocked how easily he said it but he wasn't wrong. If you kept your layers on you'd freeze or at least be very uncomfortable. You take off your bag and your haori. Leaving your uniform on. You look over to see that he's only in his undershorts. You slightly panicked and covered your eyes looking away. 

"You don't need to look away you know! I'm still covered!" He yelled over to you.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." You uncovered your eyes and looked over to him. 

                Your uniform is also soaked. You decided that you should take it off as well. Leaving you in your undershorts and cloth wrapping that's around your chest. 

"Oh jeez it's cold." You said, scooting closer to the fire. 

                 You felt an arm around you and you quickly realized it was Inosuke. Your face became bright red. You could nearly feel every muscle of his arm around your shoulder and neck. He looked at you and noticed you were uncomfortable and was about to remove his arm. But, you grabbed it and put his arm back and scooted closer. He looked at you again somewhat shocked but he wasn't going to fight it. You decided to be a bit bold. You've liked him for a while and you thought this was the time. This was it. You kissed him on his cheek. His face became feathered with pink and he placed a hand on the side of your face. He kissed you on your lips. You kissed back. His hands traveled by your hips pulling you onto him. 

"I um have liked you for quite a while you know." You said. 

"So have I." He responded.

                 Your heart began to pound. He liked you too. You kissed him again. He returned the favor. The kiss was more heated than the last, nibbling on your bottom lip. He pulled away slightly and moved to your jawline kissing it, leaving a trail of kisses down your neck and across your shoulder. He rolled the two of you over so he was above you. His green eyes admired you. They followed the curves of your body. Soon it was his hands that followed. They trailed back up to your check where he removed the cloth that covered them. He went back to kissing your neck and trailed down again but to your chest instead of your shoulder. He planted kisses between your breasts. 

              You felt a hand lightly grab onto one of your breasts. You let out a small moan as he manipulated the flesh under his fingers. They were calloused and somewhat rough but they felt amazing against your breasts. His trail of kisses continued down to your hips. He removed your undershorts. Leaving you bare before him. Using his hands to spread your legs. You watched him intently waiting for his next move. He began to kiss up your leg from your knee to your inner thigh right next to your vag. Then it happened. His tongue tracing up your opening. Hitting your clit. You threw your head back trying not to hit the stone below you. A moan escaped your lips. He continued to use his tongue to play with your clit. Your hips raised trying to get more friction. 

               He used his free hand to hold you down. His other was used on you. Teasing your folds before entering you. You let out a moan as two fingers entered you. It felt amazing. You were getting close when he stopped. You were confused till you noticed he took off his undershorts. His dick was in full view. 

"Are you ready?" He said. 

"Ready as I'll ever be." You said. 

              He positioned himself and entered slowly. It was somewhat uncomfortable until he reached the right spot. Another moan came out but it was louder and more lustful. Wrapping your arms around his neck you stabilized yourself. You nod to him. You were ready.

He began to move slowly. Helping you get used to him. Moans come out more often now. Your hips moved with his. You could feel the stone underneath you. It was rough but not too uncomfortable. He picked up the pace a bit. Holding onto your hips for support he went deeper. You let out a near scream. 

"Again!" You begged. 

             He hit that spot again and a loud moan came from you. Groans came from him. You were squirming and moaning, your vision was blurred. You were close again, way closer. Inosuke was panting and groaning; you knew he was close too. A few more thrusts and you were sent over your edge, your hips rocked and bucked against his. Your muscles tightened. He pulled out cumming on your stomach and some on your legs and chest. The two of you were out of breath. He took a moment to regain himself and you needed to as well. All that was heard was the cackling of the fire and the two of your breaths. 

            He helped you up and once you were steady he went and got your guy's clothes. You wiped yourself off with a cloth and put your undershorts and cloth wrapping back on. Inosuke gave you your Haori and uniform as well as your bag. He went and grabbed his pants and mask. You two were redressed and the rain had stopped by then. 

"That was.. really nice." You stated leaning on his shoulder. 

"It really was." He responded.