╠ part 16 ╣ ambushed

y/n's pov

- TW: mentions of sexual assault and rape, i'll put a warning! -

i had just driven away from stark towers and away from that motherfucking fossial. god does he piss me the fuck off. i carefully parked my car into the garage, entered my house pin and walked in. greeted by all my babies, i petted them one by one saying hello. i made my way to the kitchen as its already getting late and i haven't fed them yet. i went to go and make them some chicken to have with their kibble (dog food). after cooking the chicken i cut it up into chunks and put them into each of their bowls. asking them to sit patiently, then placed their bowls on the floors. i got myself a drink of water and sat on my couch and switched on the tv thats when i heard my doorbell ring. i froze. waiting to see if the person would ring the bell again, which they did. as i was unaware of any upcoming visitors, i quickly rushed to the kitchen where i retrieved a gun that was placed underneath the table for emergencies and loaded it up. i made my way to the door gun in hand and looked through the security. it was hill, maximoff and romanoff. certainly not the people i was expecting but i'd rather it was them than someone else. i opened the door, they had all changed out of their 'work' clothes and were dressed casual.

"why hello ladies" i greeted.

"hey" "hi" "wassup" they answered. i watched their eyes trail down towards my hand that still gripped the gun that i was holding. i tried to move it behind my back, failing poorly at doing so.

"what what are you guys doing here?" i question.

"you seemed upset earlier" wanda started with.

"yeah so we thought we'd come visit you" hill smiled.

"oh right"

natasha raised her eyebrow, "whats with the gun"

"emergencies" i answer as i place my gun in the waistband of my trousers. after a bit of awkward silence i invited them in. all of my dogs running to come and greet them. "feel free to make yourselves at home" i say. i watch as they put down their bags, take off their shoes coats etc and sit down on the couch.

"can we watch a movie in your screening room?" wanda asks.

"sure, you guys pick out a movie and i'll get some food"

"alright" they say making their way into the cinema room. i walked towards the kitchen gathering sweets, popcorn, crisps, soda's and carried them to the cinema room. as i opened the door i looked at towards screen 'they can't seriously be watching lion king right now' i thought to myself. i would of preferred a crime documentary but whatever. i hand them their drinks n stuff and sat down beside maria, about 20 minutes or so later i looked at my phone. the time was 7:46 pm. shut, i usually would of already gone for my run.

"hey, sorry to leave you guys for a bit but i'll be back soon" i said trying not to interrupt them.

"would you like me to join you?" romanoff offered.

"It's alright" i smiled. she looked disappointed but tried to hide it as she nodded her head in return.

"see you later" wanda said.

"yeah see you later" was the last thing i said before leaving the room. i put on my trainers and headed outside with xena. i never go out without a dog anymore, It's good for them to get exercise and it's helpful to have them around incase danger ever approached. i let her off the lead and started to jog around the park xena in the distance sniffing near a trash can.

- TW starts -

suddenly she raised her head, ears perked and eyes darting around the place. i read her body language, someone else was close. i too felt someones presence. i turned around to be met with a masked man running towards me, he tried to lunge at me but i managed to punch him. two other guys appeared from different angles, they all advanced towards me like wolves hunting down their prey. i was managing to defend myself until another grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. 2 held me and pinned me to the ground, slightly panicking i try reach for the gun in my waistband that was currently poking into my spine but they grabbed my hands before i could. 'fuck, you idiot' i thought to myself. i couldn't make out any of the faces of the shadowed figures that were currently holding me down. xena started biting at the arm of one of the men, aggressively pulling and tugging at him as an attempt to save me. i whistled to her but not just any whistle, it was i trained her for to return home. i saw her hesitate before turning and running towards home. i was then met with a punch to the eye while one of them straddled my waist, then realisation hit me, i knew what was about to happen. a group of men in a park, dark at night, spotting a lone woman. i tried to wriggle out of their grasp but i just got another punch to the face.

"don't fucking move" the mystery man stated while waving a knife in front of my face. i struggled and still tried to move which only led with more punches and slaps to the face. i tried to kick, bite, grab. nothing worked. teleporting is one of my many abilities but it requires a lot and i was starting to lose energy. after continuous beatings, i was exhausted and in pain. the man chuckled as he watched me giving in- he ordered the other men to hold me down firmly as his hand made its way to the button of my trousers undoing them slowly, he slid them down along with my pants. he removed his pants and not long i felt him enter me, i groaned in immense pain as he started to thrust in and out of me. i felt my eyes watering before he suddenly grabbed his hand around my throat causing me to gasp in shock and the lack of air. the other men loosed their grips on me as he continued to push in and out of me. i arched my back, faking some sort of pleasure allowing me to carefully reach for the gun from behind me. i retrieved it and grabbed it in front of me, causing him pull out quickly before i shot him straight through the head. i shot two more before leaping onto my feet and shooting the final one. i gasped as i stood there. all these bodies beneath me, they were dead. i killed them all. out of breath, i tried to teleport back to my house before stumbling as i landed in my lounge.

- a/n: i hugely apologise to those who had to continue without this chapter but i finally managed to recover and publish it again - val