╠ part 17 ╣ calls for help

natasha's pov

y/n told us she was leaving for some reason, i offered to join but she simply answered with "its alright". i watched her put her shoes on then leave the house with xena. i turned my attention back towards the film as it was getting to the part where simba's dad dies. this part always gets wanda in tears, i love her but sometimes she can just be too dramatic. i don't know about you but this film is boring after watching it hundreds of times at the tower. it gets a bit predictable after a while. i sigh and continue to watch the movie.

*time skip 57 mins*

its almost been a whole hour since y/n left for her run, when i heard xena run in with her lead trailing behind her on the floor...obviously without y/n but i hadn't clocked that yet. as she came over wagging her tail she put a paw on my knee and whimpered, i stroked her head assuming she was wanting human attention but little did i know she was warning me about y/n. wands was cuddled up to me while maria was cuddled up to wanda. both of them upset from mufasa's death, i swear to god they know how the movie goes so why cry each time? couple minutes later i see y/n come into the house,

"sorry i took so long" she stated.

"welcome back" "did you enjoy your run?" "no worries" were commented between the three of us.

"thank you and yes i did enjoy it!" she replied. white Wolf sat back in her seat and we carried on watching the movie. it had maybe been about 5-10 minutes or so and i realised something wasn't 100% right with y/n, her body it was starting to fade. i reached my hand out to touch her but it just went straight through her...it was an illusion. i looked at Maria who saw what happened and stood up and walked towards the 'illusion' that was portraying y/n.

"an illusion..." maria said while her hand was fazing through y/n

"where is she?" i asked.

thats when we all heard a big thud echo throughout the house. we all sat up even xena's ears poked up, we looked at each other, y/n's illusion had vanished fully by now and slowly stood up from our seats before heading towards the lounge. we creeped our way there when we got to the lounge we saw a shadowed figure when on the carpet, the girls and i cautiously approached the person weapons and powers at the ready but to our surprise the person was y/n. i reached out to touch her, making sure this one was real but we i did she flinched and jumped to her feet. she darted looking at us all. nervous and tense, she was clenching her jaw. i could see her eyes looking around almost taking in her surroundings.

"y/n?, it's me natasha" i said softly. trying to approach her slowly, i could see her eyes we're all red and one of them was swollen so much that it had completely shut itself, she had bruises printed along her neck and forehead. cuts under all over her face and a burst lip that was gushing with blood. wanda also attempted to take another step forward but that only caused y/n to quickly walk upstairs into the bathroom and lock the door. i know she didn't like me anymore but that didn't mean i didn't care for her, i hated seeing her in pain.

it had been a while since y/n locked herself in the bathroom. we all stayed in the lounge, mostly in silence in hopes she'd come back down in her own time. a whole hour passed and it was starting to get late so maria, wanda and i decided to leave her house and head back to the compound.

"do you think she is ok?" wanda asks.

"i don't know" maria answers.

"she looked like she'd been crying" i add.

"yeah not to mention she was covered in blood and bruises" hill says.

"she might of fallen over?" wanda suggests

"i doubt someone would get a swollen eye from falling" i say.

"i'm sure with a bit of time to herself, she'll come back to us" maria reassures us.

wanda nods her head, "yeah plus she's supposed to come in tomorrow, so we should see her then"

"yeah..hopefully" i mumble.

god i couldn't help but worry about her.
"what if she's still crying?" "is it something i've done?" "what the fuck happened?" "is she okay?"
these questions spiralled around my brain for the rest of that night.