Introduction

In this story, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and their family were on a family trip. While their car was driving, another car crashed onto theirs. The only survivors were Tanjiro and Nezuko. At the accident site, a worker from a famous idol company saw what happened to the siblings. Since the siblings didn't have any other family members and they were only 6 years old, the company made a contract with them.
The contract was that Tanjiro and Nezuko would work for the company for at least 12 years and the company would take care of all their living expenses and have a caretaker take care of them until they were old enough to care for themselves.
As Tanjiro trained in dancing and singing, the company saw that his talents and looks were extraordinary and charming. So then Tanjiro became a solo idol, debuting at 16 years old along with Nezuko.
For Nezuko, she was good at singing and dancing, and also had a cute appearance. So then during her years of training, she became an idol trio group with Kanao and Aoi. Their group name is called Triangular Gem.

Tanjiro has never shown his face to anyone except Nezuko and the company heads starting from when the accident happened. There are no injuries on his face, but he just preferred not to show it out yet. And so, he wears a fox mask that covers the top part of his face.

The Hashira in this story are idols from a different famous idol company. Their group name is called Midnight Stars.
In the starting point of the story, Tanjiro and Nezuko are both 17 y.o. Muichiro is 18 y.o, Himejima is 20 y.o, and the rest of the Hashira are 19 y.o. Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, and Aoi are also both 17 y.o.
Zenitsu and Inosuke's duo group name is called Z&I.
Sabito and Makomo are alive in this story. They are also both 17, duo group name is: Twin Spirits
People in Tanjiro's Harem:
-Giyuu Tomioka
-Kyojuro Rengoku
-Muichiro Tokito
-Iguro Obanai
-Sanemi Shinazugawa
-Shinobu Kocho
-Kanroji Mitsuri

*I don't ship Gyomei Himejima with Tanjiro, so Gyomei only sees Tanjiro as a little brother.

That is it for the intro, hope you are interested in this story and continue reading! This story might be updated slower since my main story is Modern Demon Slayer and that I'm starting school again.
(If you'd like, go check it out at my profile!)