Dnf Smutshot

"Sapnap! Stop killing me!” I screamed, I was streaming minecraft with Sapnap. This was something I hadn’t done recently as I had just moved in with my best friend Dream. I had facecam on and my chat noticed the change in background. They kept spamming ‘Room reveal’.
“Why do you guys want me to do a room reveal?”
“Dude, George, it’s because you moved,”
“I know that.. but, sure..”
I picked up my webcam and showed my new room which I shared with Dream,”
Suddenly the door opened and I covered the camera. “Dream! Careful! I was doing a room tour! Chat kept spamming about it and you nearly just showed your face!”
“Damn that was close, can you turn it off?”
“Yeah,” I then looked at him after turning off the camera. I felt myself go bright red as I look him up and down, not only would they have seen his face, he was shirtless.

“Dream! Cover up!”
“Why? What’s the matter George? Oh look at you, you’re all flustered!” He started laughing.
“I am NOT!” I couldn’t let chat know I was flustered, they’d spam “Dreamnotfound confirmed?!?!” And other stuff like that.
I put my camera down and muted my mic, I could hear Sapnap saying “Damn, I think George is getting a sight of naked Dream right now guys,”
I unmuted, “He’s not naked- Don’t worry!” I tried to mute, thinking I did but actually it didn’t work.
I turn around to look at Dream again who still had no shirt on. I covered my face, “Clay.. quit it, put a shirt on,”
“But do I want to?”
“N-No...”
“Oh George~ come here,”
I was hesitant but I walked over to him. He grasped hold of my waist and pulled me in. I felt my blood rushing to my face and felt myself go bright red. Also rushing elsewhere. I had a slight issue now in my lower half, was this his intention?
“C-Clay! H-Hah- what are you doing?”
He laughed, “Oh Georrrgeee~ what’s the matter?”
He sat down on the bed and pulled me down on top of him in a straddle position. He put his hands on my waist and rolled his hips under mine, creating friction which made me release a small whimper. What he was doing felt good, he was definitely doing something on purpose. He rubbed his right hand up my back and onto my shoulder. He pulled me in closer. “George, I want you.. you look so hot right now and I’m losing my shit over it. Kiss me.”
I was really confused but secretly, I wanted him too. I went with my feelings, I wasn’t thinking with my head anymore, I was thinking with my dick.
I connected my lips with his, I kissed him. Once. Twice. Three times, four times... he snaked his tongue into my mouth, exploring parts of my mouth, I rolled my hips and grinded against him, I could feel his boner under me. I pulled away from the kiss. “Clay... how big..?”
“9 inches, and you’re gonna take every single fucking one of them,”
“Mmm... I want more than just kissing Clay, please... fuck me,”

I could hear a distant voice of Sapnap and I looked at my pc, my chat was going crazy for some reason but I couldn’t read it. I was too distracted with Dream, he grabbed a bottle off the shelf, lube. He pushed me down onto our bed and pinned me down. I was led on my stomach, my ass up in the air. My body felt tingly, he slipped off my sweatpants and underwear. He coated his fingers in the sticky substance and teased my entrance before gently inserting a finger. His long finger went all the way in and he began to stretch me.
“Mmm... nghhhh...” I moaned, his finger felt amazing, he inserted a second. It felt so good, I grabbed ahold of my dick but using his other hand, Clay slapped it away. “No, you’re gonna let me do it, good boy...”
I felt myself tending as he inserted a third finger. “Ready Georgie?”
“Mhm... ah- just... hurry up...”
He retracted his fingers and got out his penis. It was long and dripping, I wanted it. I wanted it inside me. “Pleaasee.. just put it in,”
He started to insert his dick into me, I moaned loudly.
“Keep making those noises Georgie, it’ll make it better for me,” he inserted his penis in further. “Damn.. you’re still so tight baby..”
He thrust in a little harder, “S-surely it’s fully in now?”
“Nope, still a little bit to go,”
I was struggling to keep my composure, it felt like my insides were being rearranged, I felt him hit my prostate. I released a breathy moan, “Ah! Clay I’m close...”
“Already?”
“Y-yes... I’m so close, just fuck me please...”
He began to thrust his hips, his dick sliding in and out of me until I felt my body quiver and shake. I felt my orgasm come and I sprayed cum all over my stomach, Clay kept fucking up my ass, hard thrusts until I felt a warm substance in my insides. I was heavily breathing and whimpering. My legs were shaking, Clay rubbed his hands on my shoulders and pulled my head back so it was pressed against his bare chest. He started kissing my neck and leaving little bites as he went. I knew I’d have hickeys by the time he was done. He removed his limp penis from inside me and began to dress.

I struggled to stand but managed to and slowly walked to my computer. I put my webcam back up and unmuted.. unmuted... Fuck, I was unmuted the whole time. I was reading the chat and realised they heard everything, there was 19 MILLION people on the stream. I put my headphones on to hear Sapnap laughing. “Well George, chat got a show and now are fangirling over the fact that you just had sex on stream and now DNF is basically confirmed,”
“Look, let’s just uhh.. agree not to talk about this again...”
“Sure... Hey George turn on webcam,”
I did so and Dream came up to the camera, showing his face.
“Dream?!”
“What? I think considering we just had sex, the world deserves a face reveal still,”
“Okay then.. well here you go guys, Dream face reveal!”
Chat was going CRAZY.

But at least I was happy.
And somehow not banned from twitch.

10089 - words