💭

I lead Shu Yi into the locker room. Shu Yi pulled his wrist away, "What do you want Mr. 1st place? Here to embarrass me once again?" Shu Yi's face was too adorable that I completely ignored everything he said to me. "You're too cute," I said. "What?" he said, his eyes widening in anger. "I mean..." I put my hands on his shoulders, slowly moving his body back until he hit a locker door. "....I want to kiss you right now."

His face blushed for a second but returned back to his annoyed face. "Idiot.. you know I like Jiang Yu Xin." He crossed his arms and turned away from my gaze. His pretty mole was front and center, I had to mentally restrain myself not to peck it. I felt a cheesy smile spread across my face, he made me happy just being near him. And every time he tried to prank me it just made me lucky that he paid attention to me. Now that we've gotten a bit closer, I can finally tell him how I feel.

"Well...can I try?" he said quietly, still facing away. My brain went blank. What? He's wants to try kissing me? His arrogant demeanor dropped to the floor and he was being open to me. He turned to face me, his face was flustered. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when he placed his hands on my chest. Before he could let out a laugh, I did it. I kissed him. I felt fireworks all around me.

He strung his arms around my neck, getting a deeper kiss. I smiled against his lips. I cupped his face in my hands and gently kissed his mole. His eyes grew wide and his breathing hitched. He pulled his arms to his face and spun around. He knocked his head into the locker in embarrassment. I shuffled his hair amusingly, what a funny boy.

He turned around and said called my name "Hmm?" I replied. He snapped his fingers in front of my face "Gao Shi De!" he yelled. I shook my head and I was in my classroom. Shu Yi was next to me laughing. We where in class, taking notes. My teacher was calling to me, I shuffled through my notes and answered. Shu Yi teased, "The teacher called you many times! Fool!" He shook his head and continued taking notes. It was all a day dream? I sat back, sighed and sat back into reality.