🚬 chapter one

Wolfman's pov: 

Finally. The restaurant is closed for the day. I can go home. I walk out the door and light a cigarette that I had put in my pocket this morning. Dingo follows me outside, as I have to drive him to and from work because he's too short to drive on his own. When he tried taking a driving test a few years back, he ended up crashing the car into a giant tree and killed the instructor, since he couldn't see out the windshield.

Dingo and I walk to the car, him getting in the passenger seat, Me getting in the driver's seat. I turn on the radio, and switch it to the rock station. Dingo starts talking. I can't hear him. The radio's too loud. I turn down the volume a bit so i can listen.

"What? I didn't hear you." I said

Dingo repeats his sentence.

"Yeah! Did you see that babe in the audience today? They totally seemed to like you."

"No. I don't really look at the audience, I focus on singing more."

"Oh. Well, they were staring at you for all of the songs."

"Really??"

"Yeah, Dude."

"Were they with anyone else??"

"Yeah. They were with a friend, I overheard the friend call them [y/n] between shows."

"[Y/n] huh?... That's a pretty name. I hope they comes back soon, I wanna see them"

"Yeah." 

I pull up to Dingo's house and unlock the car doors. He hops out and goes to walk inside. I give him a small goodbye wave from inside the car, he doesn't notice. He opens the door and walks inside, I start the car and drive back to my house. 

I get inside and change into more comfortable clothing. I plop onto my bed. 

'[y/n]....[y/n]....hm..'

Before I knew it, I was asleep.