chap 1

Izzie was sitting at her desk writing some reports when there was a knock at her door. Her aqua eyes shifted towards the door for a moment and a faint “Come in" escaped her lips.

A tall man about 6foot and 6 inches tall with short purple hair walked through with a ear to ear grin on his face.

“Afternoon commander" the blonde girl at the desk spoke, with her eyes still focusing on the papers in front of her eyes.

Gali loved how this girl never really let anything distract her. He remembered how a few days ago he came barging in her office and asked her to lunch, she did politely turn him down as she said she figured she wouldn’t be finished with the current reports that had a deadline just a few hours before he was planning to do lunch for the two.

Gaelio got knocked out of his thoughts when he heard her office door swing open

“Izzie! I-I have something for you!”

Gali recognized that voice. Non other that Specialist Major Elias Cooper. Another specialist major under his command, and who obviously is in love with Izzie.

Izzie sighed as she heard Eli barge in her office. Her eyes still were to focused to look up at the black haired male.

“Izzie, these Rose’s are in the case where would you like me to set them?” Eli asked.

Gali could admit he was a tad jealous, he never has said a word to anyone but deep down he does love that girl.  Eli looked down and noticed the purple haired commander now sitting at the small table in Izzies office.

“Afternoon, Commander" Eli spoke politely with a grin.

Gali felt pretty jealous and just wanted to slap that grin off of Elis face. Izzie how ever, stood up from her desk and stretched some. Her eyes went from the purple haired male to the black haired male

“Idiots" she mumbled out.

“So how about lunch on me, Izzie?” Eli asked grinning.

Izzie noticed the Rose’s he sat down in a clear vase

“Thank you for the flowers, Eli, but I’ll have to pass on lunch.”

Eli looked a little defeated that she turned him down for lunch, but was glad she thanked him for his gesture of the Rose’s. Then Izzies eyes shifted to the purple haired male

“Commander, sorry I cant do dinner tonight either. You do realize, tomorrow your father is holding a banquet at the estate, correct? I have to pick out the appropriate attire for the banquet.”

Gali sighed in defeat

“Your right, I did forget about that.” Gali chuckled a little.

“I also forgot about that” Eli chuckled.

“Now if you’ll excuse me boys, I’m going after some water and I’ll be back to finish these reports.”

Izzie walked out of the office after she got away from the two and was thinking to herself. She always admits to herself how she feels about Gali, Yes Eli is sweet to her but the last few years shes been under Gali and have known him, shes fallen in love with him. Almiria teases her all the time about marrying him and becoming her big sister, but shes always telling her things like

“Your brother would never marry me. There are better fish in the sea than me, there are prettier ladies than I am"

The last time she told Almiria that, Almiria wanted to go so badly and tell her brother to marry Izzie NOW to prove she’s perfect for him, and those things don’t matter.