💙 Osial 💙

(Fair warning, since it's Osial, I don't know much about him but I'm thinking Geto Suguru vibes, and there will be tentacles because 🥵)
     Walking around the ruins in Liyue was also calming in a very specific way. Watching the leaves scatter around crumbling buildings brought a certain peace that was hard to obtain anywhere else.
     That's how you found yourself wandering throughout a particularly decrepit ruin. It bordered the coast and you could hear the gentle lap of waves against the coast as you meandered. Following the sound, you found a little cove connected to the ruins, and a person. They looked generically masculine, and were wearing clothes that seemed a little too outdated.
     They turned to look at you as you continued forward, chilling you with their gaze. They had the most piercingly deep blue eyes you'd ever seen, " I didn't know anyone still visited this place," they seemed, touched that someone else was here with them. You felt judgemental thinking it, but they must've been lonely, being so happy just to see someone.
     " I wander through all of the ruins pretty frequently," you sat next to them, continuing as you inhaled the fresh ocean air, " They're beautiful, and I can only imagine how much more resplendent they must've been before the Archon War."
     They seemed to bristle at that comment, but didn't let the emotion linger long, replacing it with a soft smile, " It really was," gazing off into the waves they seemed to slip away a bit, " Visitors would come from all over Teyvat to leave offerings and receive blessings," You assumed they must be an archeologist, they seemed knowledgeable on the subject of the ruins.
     "What about this one, what do you suppose it specifically was for?" They turned back to you smiling warmly, brought back by your question.
     " This used to be a temple to Osial, a God of the Ocean," They were well suited to story telling, as they captured you with their words easily, " Osial would frequently accept visitors, in exchange for tails of Teyvat, as Osial couldn't really go far from the Oceans of Liyue." As they told you this their eyes almost seemed to glow, and their whole body seemed to ripple slightly. It was probably just the light, receding over the cliff face behind the two of  you.
     " I forgot to introduce myself how rude of me," Their smile grew sharper, elongated canines fully displayed, " I'm Osial." You floundered for something to say in response but he filled the silence gently, " It's lovely to meet one of the last few in Teyvat who give any but the Archons the time of day," he reached out for your hand gently, pulling you onto his lap, " I would dare say such loyalty should be rewarded, no?"
     " I-i, what sort of reward are you thinking Lord Osial," you bowed your head to him in hopes of winning his favor.
     His smile widened and he lifted your chin so you were stating back into the depths of his eyes, " I can think of nothing more fitting then giving you myself, Darling~" as he said that he pulled your body flush against his own, and you could feel his chill even through your clothes.
     " Oh!! I could never demand something so personal from a God!!" A flush covered your face, but even as you said it you knew it had been on your mind this whole time. He wasn't the only lonely one around the ruins this evening.
     " But my Dear, I give it freely," He ran one slender, hand up your thigh, "However, if you don't wish to partake, we can stop here,"
     Blushing even heavier, you managed a reply, " Well then it would be truly awful of me to refuse wouldn't it," leaning into his chest you finished, " I would love to receive such a reward from you, Lord Osial,"
     His smirk grew wider, a touch predatory, " I'm glad to hear it, tell me if I go to far," as he said it you heard the waves get more intense behind you, and felt two, cold tentacles come under your clothes. Gasping you pulled closer to him and he chuckled, " I am a part of the water, and so is it an extension of myself,"
     As the smooth water skimmed up your chest encircling your nipples, you moaned softly. You could already feel your pussy heating up, from your arousal, " Awww~," Osial pulled your chin up to meet him in a soft kiss, his tongue was so cold, " You like that Darling?" Breaking the kiss, he reached a hand down to your clit, rubbing gentle circles.
     " Mmhhhh very much, I like that very much," his hand was dextrous, and the tentacles were equally so, bringing you close to cumming already. You let out a particularly load moan, as a third tentacle came up to your pussy, teasing you.
     " Already so excited, aren't you?" His voice was just a silky smooth as the water covering your body. Coaxing a nod out of you, he leaned over your shoulder, " Cum for me, my Dear." At his words you arched your back, and let out a strangled sound that could've been pain or pleasure, " You're so very obedient aren't you?" Letting you rest for a second before continuing, he pulled you into another kiss. Much more heated this time, you rubbed up against the tentacle underneath you, searching for some more stimulation, " Very eager too," as he said that the tentacle slid into you, filling every ounce of your being. The tentacle moved inside of you, rotating and twisting, " Is that better Sweetheart?"
     All you could do in reply was let out a string of moans, the tentacles never letting up, and him moving to your neck. Licking strips up the side of your neck, and sucking on particularly soft spots. You could already feel the need to release building up again, and he knew it as you became more and more sensitive. Reaching the peak of your restraint, another tentacle came around to toy with your clit, bringing on an even more intense orgasm then before.
     You could feel your cognitive thinking slowing, as you were fucked silly, " Now that you're nice and warmed up, I'm going to take a little more control," He slid his eyes up to yours, " Is that okay?" You were so far gone, all you could manage was a weak little nod, still panting. He smiled, flipping you underneath him onto the soft sand. Stripping the both of you of all clothes, Osial bit down on your nipple, and added a more, shaped tentacle into your already dripping pussy. Crying out in pleasure, you grabbed onto him pulling his body closer to your trembling one, " Don't worry Darling, I won't hurt you too much~"
     Fucking into you at a merciless pace, you felt fuller then seemed possible, and were reduced to making incoherent sounds of pleasure below him. His pace, sent you over the edge twice more before he started to tremble himself. At this point you were hardly even responsive, tears leaking from your eyes, and moans falling from your lips the whole time. Osial's final release came suddenly, and practically broke your sense of self. The two of you were too deeply intertwined as he found his own high, for you to react. Still moaning around him, as he stilled, and pulled out.
     Pulling you into a sitting position against his chest you fell asleep almost immediately, absolutely exhausted by everything he'd done to you. He smiled softly gazing back out into the sea, maybe he'd have to visit his old shrine more often then before.