Outer Banks 2

FULL NAME: Isabella Cirillo

NICKNAMES: Issy, (Friends) Bells, (Barry), Bella, (Rafe), Druggie, (anyone remotely knows anything about her brother)

AGE: 17

HEIGHT: 5'2

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's Barry's little sister. Well, step-sister. They have the same mother but different fathers. She's part Asian and Latino.

BACKSTORY: The household when she was little wasn't a good one at all. Barry was like her supervisor, he always protected his little sister no matter what. When she was ten, she was seperated from Barry because their mother failed to take care of them. Barry, however stayed because he was a lot older than her plus, he ran away. He stayed far, far away from his mother and father. Fast forward, after three years of being in the system, she was finally let out when Barry turned of age. Barry did every single thing he could do. He got clean, he got parental rights, and he had full custody over her. He gave her a roof over her head and really, she didn't know how he was getting money because she didn't know he was selling drugs. She found out but she didn't really mind as long as he didn't get in trouble and end up getting hurt.

PERSONALITY: Issy is level headed and she's a little different than her brother. Sometimes, she's completly oblivious and she doesn't pay attention to her surroundings. Of course, she's depressed and she misses when their family was good but she's happy with her big brother. Isabella is sweet and caring and she hardly ever gets angry. Despite her age she's very childish because she still kind of stuck in her childhood. She basically doesn't want to grow up but that doesn't mean she's not mature. She is when she has to be. In her free time, she hangs out with JJ often and was slowly introduced to the Pogues. 

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: She met Rafe when he first started dealing with Barry. Barry strictly told Rafe not to mess with his little sister and for a while, he listened. But, Rafe started showing up more and more the house, either dealing or snorting up whatever he paid for. When Rafe was high, he was so clingy with Isabella and she liked it. But when he was sober, he acted like he didn't give a damn about her. Rafe was distant but he was always around and sometimes he did it just because he wanted to see her. Their relationship is somewhat toxic because when they finally do get together, he still uses drugs and when he's on them he lashes out, often putting his anger onto her. He's never put his hand on her but hes often thrown things. Barry does not know they are together.

Crush:

FC:

FC: