Welcome!

Greetings, readers! Welcome to my attempt at a one-shot book dedicated to Attack on Titan!

I don't really have any planned scenarios or prompts, so I'll be relying on prompt generators. However, if anyone happens to have a request for certain characters or prompts, requests are welcome! Just know that I am busy (college is a bitch) and it'll take some time for me to get these out. 

But I hope you stick around for the ride and enjoy your time here!

Just some guidelines:

- I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT, write smut of any kind. Fluff is acceptable, though. I am 18, but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable with writing that stuff.

- I am open to writing male x male and female x female along with straight content, but if you aren't comfortable with that, just simply skip that part and allow others to enjoy it!- 

- I know some of you may like Zeke or Gabi, but I cannot tolerate them, and would rather not write about them.

- I have finished reading the manga, so if there are requests that involve the manga, please maybe possibly just DM me so that things aren't spoiled for our anime watchers! I will also put spoiler warnings in the title or very beginning of the part.

I think that's all for now. So, if you have a request, send it my way!

Happy reading and have a good day/night!