INSEPERABLE LOVE

This is one of my old FF which I posted on telly, and I am new to Wattpad, so please forget my typos...

Angel comes into our life and makes it beautiful. She was also an angel in my life. My Love. The girl who makes me what Iam today. (Sighs). Travelling to Kerala in this train is totally a long journey. I can’t wait long to see her. But this longing makes me understand my love for you.. Iam coming to you, Gauri… I love you….

It was a fine July morning, where there is traces of rain. Flowers and plants have traces of water. In the ay, there is still mud. Even though tha nature was pleasant, I was a little sad. The day before that day, his boss had fired him from his job. Quarrel at home, father’s beating, everything was revolving around me. A fine breeze patted me, I wake up from my dream. I was laying near a tree, my friends were enjoying their tea. It was that moment, when I see her. A traditional girl, wearing kurti with shawl, carrying a big suitcase and an umbrella. Was looking beautiful. It was evident from her dress and hair that she had enjoyed the rain, very much. Kumkum  on her head had totally spreaded. A small smile comes to my face after many days. She walks to me and smiles. My friends looked at me in shock. They were eager to know who is that. She asked for a tea, and I give her. She drinks it fastly. I find her so cute. After that, she turned to me and …
Gauri:- can you tell me the house of Shivay?

I didn’t reply, I was so lost in her that I didn’t understand what she asked. My friends were looking at me weirdly, but I didn’t pay attention to them. She was waiting for my reply, her face showed eagerness. Suddenly someone called her name. ‘Gauri’, what a thunderstruck it was, happiness and shock, happiness was because of knowing her name. And shock was to hear the sound of that man, Shivay , my best friend, her brother. Why I didn’t know that he has a sister? Many thoughts were going through my mind. She goes and hugs Shivay.

Gauri:- hi bro...

Shivay:- why don’t you tell me before, that you are coming?

Gauri:- I just wanted to give a surprise for you.

Shivay:- naughty..

Shivay turns to me and indroduces me to her. She moves her hand towards me. I shake hands with her. Our first touch. I feel butterflies in my stomach, my sister had once told me that when we touch our soulmates hand, we feel like that. At that time, o felt that her words are true. Shivay take her to their home. I stood ther like a statue till my brother Rudra shooked me. But I was lost in her, the July rain covered me again.. I imagines her in the rain, like film songs. I imagines dancing with her. Rudra has to force me to take me to our house. Mom scolded me a lot that day for getting drained. Papa’s daily drama was there, but I pay no attention to it. My mind was full of Gauri’s face. I understood that I had fallen for her. That day, July 1 my favourite day, I had written in my diary, these words-

“Today an angel comes into my life, who give me a new feeling.”

The train stops at some station. I wake up from my dream. Luckily I had got the window seat. It was raining outside, small drops were touching me. It will take one more day for reaching Kerala. After our first meeting, I had gone shivays house regularly making some excuses. In that going, I made a good friendship with her. Even though Shivay and Gauri doesn’t understand my intention, Anika his wife understand my love for gauri. It was she who told me to propose Gauri. I was nervous to do that, but she gave confidence to me. With half confidence, I told her to come to me.

In that moody evening, she came to see me. She was wearing a red colour kurti that day. Her hairs messed up, she was looking so elegant. She walks to me, my heart was beating faster, I couldn’t control myself. She comes to me and smiles. I couldn’t take off my eyes from her, she pinched me. I came out of my dream.