01 First Day of school

Jihye went to class on the first day as a new transfer student and the teacher introduces her to the class.

After introducing herself, everyone claps and welcome her. The teacher tells her to take a seat.

Jihye start heading to an empty seat on the last row she see.

All the girls in the class yell loudly: NOOOOOO!!

Jihye get startled and look around.

Jihye: What's going on? What happened?

Hyun Eun is a popular girl whom sits near the empty seat came forward.

Hyuneun: You can't sit there, it's reserved for a very special guy.

Jihye get surprised and laugh a little because its the first time she has heard that.

*Jihye thinks in her mind* Who is this guy? Why is he so special?

Hyuneun: here he comes...

Jungkook is the most popular guy in school whom is known for being cold, handsome with a tall figure. The girls fangirls as jungkook walked into the classroom.

As jungkook walks towards his seat, hyun eun greets jungkook but he ignores her and sits at his desk.

Teacher: Jihye, you can sit beside jungkook since its the only empty seat available.

Jihye was stunned by jungkook's looks for awhile before sitting down next to him. Jihye starts taking out her books to get ready for class.

---class ended after 6 hours--

Jihye starts to pack her bag and left in hurry as she has something to settle at home that she dropped her diary on the floor while leaving her seat.

Jungkook saw a diary dropped into his bag and picked it up. He realised that the diary belongs to jihye and saw a photo sticking out of the diary. Jungkook was surprised when he saw the photo...

< to be continued >

This is my first fanfic. Hope you guys can enjoy reading it ^^