Day 1 : Strange Habits

⚠️ Chapter Warning(s) : ⚠️
Slight Intimacy [slightly sexual]
Gay (why is 'gay' a warning???)
Masochistic Tendencies
Sadistic Tendencies
Skephalo (no, duh)
Censored swears
Very OOC

The starting of this chapter takes place before they got together.
I gave them slightly different real names which are close to their irl ones but they are not! I just gave them 'human enough' names-.

__________

~°•Zakkery's [Skeppy's] POV•°~

I was just thinking about what I should buy Bad for our 'Summon-iversary' this year while 'totally' listening to Vinnley rant about something while sitting on a table together at a starbucks when Vinnley asked me something, looking slightly concerned.

"Hey, Zakkery...you okay there...?" He asked apprehensively.

"Hmm? Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked my best friend, other than Bad, but Vin doesn't know that–.

"You doing that thing again..." My friend answered.

"What thing?" I honestly questioned, I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Scratching your arms till you bleed without even realising it" Vinny spoke while pointing down at my arms which were bleeding and there was blood on the fingers of my other hand.

I just looked down at my arm blankly and blinked in confusion "oh".

"'OH'?! YOU PHYSICALLY INJURED YOURSELF SUBCONSCIOUSLY AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS 'OH'?!" Vin whisper-yelled at me from across the table as I looked back up at him with a face that said 'I-don't-see-the-problem'.

He just looked back at me as if he thought I was a psychopath. Maybe he did? Oh well.

I gave him a shrug and he slammed his head on the table with a groan of frustration. I just ignored it and took out my phone and checked the time.

• 18 : 47 •

Oh cr[ud].

I abruptly got off my seat, causing Vin to look up at me in confusion as I looked panicked while staring at the time as if that'd make it go backwards.

"Where you goin'?" Vin asked as i started making my way towards the door.

"I- uh- have some stuff to do- BYE!" I suspiciously said as I sprinted out the door and sprinted my way to the bus stop.

~°•Third Person POV•°~

Skeppy hesitantly opened his apartment door and closed and locked it behind him as he entered, looking around warily.

His fear only increased as he saw no one. He wasn't scared someone broke in and was going to try to kill him, that wouldn't have scared him anyway. He was scared because someone was SUPPOSED to be there, but WASN'T.

He looked down at his phone and winced :

• 19 : 12 •

Then he hesitantly started making his way to his room in the hallway as he called out to whom wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Bad...? Bad where are you...? U-uh sorry for breaking the curfew, I know you said be home before 7, but I uh..." he trailed off as he opened his door and slowly walked in and looked around for his not-so-human friend.

He yelped in surprise as the bedroom door and lights were closed and he was grabbed by his wrists while standing in the middle of the room.

The lights turned back on only for Skeppy to see a tall boy with brown messy hair wearing a large red hoodie holding them close by his wrists, starring at him with a blank expression.

Skeppy blushed a bit when he noticed how closely Bad was holding him as the blue crystals under Skeppy's eyes grew a bit out of his embarrassment.

"U-uh, Bad...?" Skeppy's worry only grew as Bad's grip on his wrists got tighter as Bad started shaking. Bad's face stayed expressionless.

Bad gently brought Skeppy's right arm at to his face and sniffed the blood leaking out the cuts.

Then Bad, without looking away from Skeppy's bleeding wrist, asked "why are you bleeding..." in a low voice that sent a shiver down Skeppy's spine.

"U-uh I-I uh- I-I have a bad habit of scratching myself till I bleed..." Skeppy stuttered out to the high-rank demon in front of him.

"Hm...so would you mind if i did this?" Bad said as he put pressure on one of the bleeding scars on Skeppy's wrist.

Skeppy let out a pleasured gasp as his blush covered his face entirely.

"So you like that, do you?~" Bad asked seductively with a growing smirk on his face.

"I-I–" Skeppy was cut of by a moan that fell out of him as Bad applied more pressure to a deeper cut on Skeppy's arm.

Skeppy panted and shook as his legs started to feel like jelly. Bad noticed his shaking and lifted him up in his arms and sat down on Skeppy's bed, putting Skeppy on his lap as he continued to slowly pleasure the smaller male.

"Y'know self-harm isn't a good habit to have, it's uncontrollable and in your case, subconscious. But it could lead to mental strain if the craving is not satisfied" Bad spoke as he pleasured the cute little cursed human in his protective grasp.

"I hA~! Kn-know" Skeppy whimpered out in between moans, it was a miracle he wasn't utterly dazed in pleasure yet.

"Then..." Bad slightly dug nails into Skeppy's cuts causing Skeppy to moan loudly in pleasure "...why don't I help you~".

Skeppy just nodded his head, still a bit dazed, and they continued their little 'session'.

"Happy Summon-iversary Geppy~" Bad said as he nuzzled into the crook of Skeppy's neck as he smiled.

Skeppy smiled, slightly dazed and giggled a bit as their 'session' continued.

They spent the rest of the afternoon together.

__________

What have I created...

Well...

My sister said I should write all the ideas I have for books down...

So I'm doing that now...

I have like 4 books in drafts at the moment—...

My child is checking them to see if they're good...

But this is here now so...

I will also be finishing my Dreamnoblade fanfic...soon...hehe—

So uh- sorry for that-

Welp-

Thnx 4 readin'

Bye my lovelies!
-Jackie
FRESH POOF

__________

♡|Word Count : 1030|♡