ONE SHOT

You and Zhongli have been engaged for almost a year and a half, He was truly a man that any woman would have wanted. He was a kind gentleman, he can cook and would always have you on his first priority.

However, there is one thing you'd hate the most. Zhongli calling you 'Guizhong'. Every time he would say i love you's he wouldn't say your name.You felt like you were just a replacement, always on second place.

"Ah thank you, my dear Guizhong" Zhongli said as you were handing him a cup of tea. You looked at him for a couple of seconds, thinking if he would replace the name, or if he would flinch anyhow he did not.

"Zhongli, im tired of this" you were frustrated and dejected at the same time, "What is it love? Is work too mu—" Zhongli attempted to speak even so you did not let him finish.

"It was always her right!? Im just a replacement!" you shrieked and started to shed tears. You have never looked like Guizhong. You were indeed Good looking but Zhongli thought at some point  that some part of you he still remembered his past lover.

Just before he could talk you immediately stormed out of the house. You wouldn't even care where you were going, you did not even care to look back if Zhongli's following you.

You stopped running it felt like you were running for hours but it was only minutes. You calmed down for a few minutes and saw a  running figure that was yelling out your name, certainly it was Zhongli. He turned around your way to see you, he was running to you with a worried face.

"Heh, it's nice hearing you say my name" you jokingly said then when you were about to speak again something struck your back. You coughed blood, you slowly turn around to see who attacked you, it was a Geovishap.
It caught you completely off guard.

Zhongli, who swiftly killed the enemy ran to you. "My love...Im sorry" He stuttered while crying, he was guilty since this wouldn't have happen if he said your name, and you knew too this would not have happened if you didn't stormed out of the house.

"It really is...nice hearing you say my... name" you attempted to talk and flashed a smile. He was devastated, he never thought he would lose you too. After what happened to his past lover, he swore he would not let it happen again. "Please dont leave me" He said as he hugged you tighter. Zhongli was tired, tired of being alone.

'It really is cruel being immortal' Zhongli thought. It was indeed really sad being an immortal, Zhongli will see the ones he love perish, while he will remain alive.

You struggled to talk, "im not..going to leave you..." you grasped his shirt with your bloody hands. His tears started falling down on your cheeks.

His head was laying on your shoulder, hugging you tightly. "[name]" he called out yet no one answered. "[name]"  he called still no one answered. He looked at your cold, bloody, Lifeless body and started to tear up. He blamed himself for what happened.

Years have passed, Zhongli still had both yours and his ring on his fingers. Although he protected it for hundreds and hundreds of years, it's still a ring and it wears out.

He had worn the ring since you died, he kept it since when he sees it he remembered you, yet that one thing withered as time passed.

He would always visit your grave and remember all the times you both have spent together, when both of you laugh, fought and did things together.

Materials will sure wither away but those precious memories will stay forever.

Zhongli whispered as he looked at your grave, "In the contract we signed it was written that we shall not leave each other,it was you who broke the contract. But how come it is i who suffers the punishment?"