Fallen AU Arc

Standing in the doorway to the upstairs, Ruvina would watch Sarvin clean up the bibles that were left out after the mass he just lead. He was humming Worship happily as he did so. Ruvi would close the door and walk over, sneaking up behind him and hug him, sitting her chin on his shoulder. He jolted a little from the sudden embrace but smiled, "Ah! Good evening mon amour. You seem to be in a good mood. I love when you're clingy!" He would laugh, turning to his wife with a gentle smile.

Ruvi would look at him, a soft blush rising to her cheeks. She couldn't smile, but Sarvin knew when she was just by the emotion in her eye. He would lean in and kiss her forehead. "I have a feeling you're going to put me in a death cuddle tonight, haha! Not that I mind." She would lean her forehead on his chest. She seemed awfully quiet and this concerned Sarvin. "Ruvi, what's wrong love? Those nightmares still haunting you?" He would ask her.

After a moment she sighs, "Yeah... It still makes me feel unnerved." He would wrap his arms around her, his hand on the back of her head. After a few moments of silence he would lift her head to face him, a finger and thumb on placed on her chin. He would close his eyes and press his forehead to hers, "Don't let them get to you, nothing can separate us. You won't lose me. I promise." This would reassure her for a moment as she nods.

He would take a step back and take her hand, walking upstairs with her. "So what do you want for dinner? We'll make it together." He would ask. Ruvi would think about it for a moment. "Whatever you want. I'm not too picky as long as you make it." He would laugh at her reply. He knew that was coming, but he thought to ask anyways. "Alright, I had a recipe I wanted to try anyways. Hopefully you and the kids like it."

So they made their way to the kitchen, where Ruvi and Sarvin started making an Italian Skillet Bake. Because of Sarvin's skill, it turned out amazing. The kids seemed to like it and Ruvi didn't mind it. After they finished, they talked at the table for a while before it was time for the kids to head to bed. To which Sarvin would send them on their way before joining his wife in the bedroom.

Upon entering, he would just catch just a glimpse of Ruvi putting her nightshirt on. "So you actually staying the night and not hunting?" He said as he walked up to her. Turning her head to him with a blink, she would reply, "Why would I do that on our anniversary. I said I wasn't leaving the church and I meant it." This answer would invoke a cheerful laugh from Sarvin. "I know, I was just making sure. Now I'll get ready for the night and you can cuddle me all you want? Okay?"

She would nod, "Alright, but you know the drill, get handsy and I'll top you again." She teases lightly. He would only chuckle at this, "Well maybe that's not a bad thing?" He replied and stepping into the bathroom to get ready for the night. As he did that, Ruvi would flop on the bed, thinking on her nightmares again. She didn't want to, but they wouldn't get out of her head.

After Sarvin got into bed with her, she wasted no time. The moment he sat on the bed, she was already hugging him. She could get super clingy at times, especially when she was troubled. Though she blamed Sarvin for spoiling her with affection when she was upset. Now that attention deprived part of her was hard to reign back in. Not that either of them minded. He would smile. "Alright alright. I'm laying down. Goodness."

He would lie back and wrap his arms around her, pulling her close to him. One hand rested on her back while the other ran through her hair, as he had learned calms her. With her head on his chest she would hold him, like she was scared of losing him. He knew she was still struggling with these visions so he would start to hum to soothe her. The tune was very calming a melodic, so much so that it lulled her into sleep. Only his soft whisper reached her before she slipped under. "I'm still here. I'll always be here. I promise..."