Meeting the King

Hinata's POV:

Wassup my name is Hinata Shoyo, I'm 14 and an only child I am going to my teams game, you see I'm their manger because I am the "Volleyball Goddess" I was wearing one of Koji's jerseys and some bicycle shorts 

                                      Koji ^ {some OC's of mine will be thrown in here at some point

As I walked in the gym I could her cat-calls and wolf whistles, at some point they started to whisper about me saying stuff like, "look at that omega"," I would totally hit that", an " aww poor girl her boyfriend on that sucky team" one guy came up to me and said and I quote " hey sweetheart why don't you ditch whichever of those loser is your boyfriend and come have "fun" with me" 

                                                                3rd POV:

"get lost dickhead first I am a Male second what kind of fun could I have with 4 inch's." Hinata said mockingly. "oooooohhhh" you could hear the crowd say" wha-whatever " he said embarrassed

                                          Time skip brought to by my dying motivation

Hinata was helping his team warm up when the other team walked onto court and hinata couldn't help but notice that the king of the court was on the team. He thought "my team will need help, I need to go get my uniform." "I'll be back guy's" Where are you going" " I'm going to join you on the court." " WAIT WHAT" "Yep, and so help me if you don't give your all I'm going to punch you." " yes sir!!" 

                  His uniform fits like that because he is required to show more skin or something like that

                                                                     Time skip brought to you by mini Bob

The basically got way more points than in the anime because Hinata is a volleyball goddess 

"Babyboy wait up" " umm do I know you?"" no but you will"" I doubt it but why will know you"" because I'm your future husband." whatever dipshit I bet you don't even know my name."" we could fix that" "No way perv" Kagayama grabs his arm and says "You will be mine one of theses da II promise you that"" whatever creep" Hinata said while snatching his arm back and walking away while swinging his hips.