PROLOGUE

"Billy"

Humans always find something new about the universe. They explore the galaxy to find where did they came from. Many theories had been proposed and some has been accepted. But still,  they don't know where they came from.

Unlike us, we know where we came from. They preach,  pray and sacrifice for Almighty so that they can have good luck, health, and life. Because they believe in him,  Almighty must protect them in order for him to still exist. That's why we Angels were born.

Angels are human spirits that contributed a huge amount of good deeds while they are on earth. Yet there are still Angels who are still growing just like me, we children here in heaven died when we still have no wisdom. We still grow until we reach the maximum growth of an angel form and live forever until we are satisfied doing our duties.

Angels have different responsibilities but we all have one goal, provide "Miracle". From Prosperity Angels, Love Angels,  and us Warrior Angels!

But as Humans became billions, there are some kind of forms also existed because of their belief. Titans and Demons.

Titans were powerful as Almighty but they are place in between good and bad. They are the ones who bring balance.

And the other form that Humans made,  the Devils.  They are made from hatred, anger,  greed,  lust, and many other forms of bad deeds. We always go against them.

As a 15 year-old angel I will protect humans from these evils. I am Billy the side-kick of Angel Warrior Michael!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 25, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

HERO:ULTIMATE WEAPONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें