𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
- before you read this story i just want you to know that if you are homophobic please leave because their is going to be LGBTQ+ people in my book and if you don't like it then you can LEAVE.

- now if you respect the LGBTQ+ Community 🏳️‍🌈 then welcome make yourself comfortable and enjoy the story they may be some characters that you didn't expect to date and i respect that.

- FRED AND GEORGE LIKE BOOKS AND ARE BOOK-NERDS I MADE THEM LIKE THAT AND I TEND TO LEAVE THEM LIKE THIS

- No smut until chapter ...
- I do not own any Hp character other than Briar Diggory [brai·ur] and other OC characters that will be introduced later on into the story.
- All Harry Potter characters go to Dobby the house Elf.
-Some parts of the story will not be going by the HP books some will go by how i want them to go as.😌

- also please leave all the negative stuff out of the comments <3 thanks

                    ⚠️little preview⚠️ :)
Briar Diggory and George Weasley have been bestfriends since they have been kids during her 4th year at Hogwarts over the summer something tragic happened, the Death of Petter Diggory (Briar's Father) which only happened when Briar was only 14 years old. Now Briar is entering her 5th year but ,what happenes whenever Briar and George both go back to hogwarts and their friendship stats to expand more into a lovers kind or relationship? What will their adventures at hogwarts bring? What will her bestfriends think? What will His bestfriend think? What will her Older cousin who is like a brother to her think when he finds out about her and Weasley liking each other?

Who cares, is the most important thing to think about , what they should care about is how they feel not how their mates feel?What will happen whenever a Hufflepuff and a Griffyndor feelings get in the way of their Friendship?

if you liked this little preview then i hope you enjoy the story -  𝘴 <3