IT Chapter One & Two (trigger warning)

FULL NAME: Maggie Jolene Myers

NICKNAMES: Mags, (her friends and Patrick), Mags, (her mom), Hockstetter's Bitch, (anyone that doesn't like her)

AGE: Chapter one: 16-17, Chapter two: 43-44

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Her piercing grey eyes.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

BACKGROUND: Maggie was born in Derry, Maine to her mother, Angelica and Rodney Myers. Her family was a generally good one. Her mother was q lovely and lively woman. Her dad was a drunk and an abusive one but that was rare. It was her siblings that she feared the most.  Her eldest brother's Malcom and Jacob had molested her from the age of three up until she moved away from Derry. Growing up, she thought that was okay until Beveraly Marsh found out about it. Beverly is her best friend the only reason she knew about it was because she saw marks and bruises on from the night before. Maggie was living with Beverly for a short amount of time. To protect herself and Beverly because she knew what was going on with her dad. Beverly's dad never did anything when Maggie was around. Maggie was a late bloomer when it came to the Losers. She didn't join until Henry went fucking crazy and tried to drown her on the river when the group had went swimming one day.

PERSONALITY: She's a bubbly girl and she's sarcastic. She doesn't really take no for an answer but that's only because when she's around her friends. Outside of seeing the losers and Henry and the boys, she was a shell of who she wanted to be. She was quiet, depressed. She shuts everyone out, including her own mother. She puts on a face and only Beverly knows about it. She loves to read and paint. She loves making jokes and talking about stupid shit with Richie.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Patrick at first, was her bully. Well, he was someone who would harass her until he got her attention. He wouldn't put his hands on her, he would just throw paper balls at her and make fun of her weight. Something she didn't mind because she was confident in herself. She always thought he was cute but if she found herself liking him then Beverly would probably burn her at the stake. When it was the two by themselves, Patrick was sweet to her. Well, he wasn't a dick. He wouldn't go out and buy her flowers or anything. They couldn't go out in public, they couldn't be seen by any of their friends. She was black and just because segregation wasn't  a thing, the town was still heavily divided. She never told Patrick what was going on at home. He always asked if it was Henry that marked her up but, she never said anything. When Patrick 'died' (for the roleplay he didn't), she was heartbroken. For months she couldn't function. Henry didn't seem to care and Belch and Victor were no where to be found. Also, Belch was a sweetheart, he just smelt bad. His death made her feel so alone even when she had someone.

FEARS: Losing people she loves, spiders, lakes/rivers/oceans/taking a bath, deep water or anything that passes by her ankles terrifies her because of what Henry did, blood, Pennywise, Henry, semi trucks, bugs, blood, death, her brothers.

FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH PENNYWISE: Her very first encounter with Pennywise is when she was with her 'dad' and he raped her. Her dad was her best friend and she trusted him more than anything in the world. Pennywise made her irrationally fear her father for no reason. He just tricked her and put her in a vunerable state.

Crush/Explanation: Patrick wasn't killed by Pennywise, instead he was put under by the Deadlights. He had been there until the Loser's had 'killed' Pennywise. After that whole thing, that's when Maggie left Derry so she didn't know he was alive.

Young:

OLDER :

OLDER :

FC:

Young:

Older:

Older: