01

Can someone help me with publishing chapters
Like you read it before I publish the chapter?

==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==÷==

"We met when we where younger, we live in the same neighborhood. At first the three of us where confused...So we told our parents turns out we where soulmates... months and years passed we were close..., we where happy...but ofcourse things can never be the same forever..."

Last week
Seijoh Volleyball court/gym
5:30 pm

The practice ended, the coach gathered everyone for a meeting.

"Alright everyone I have an announcement, we have a practice match next week it's against Karasuno-"

" aren't they named 'the wingless crows'?" Someone said.

"Yes, but I heard that they have some good first year, especially their first year setter"

"So get ready for that,be careful on your way home."

Practice match
Seijoh Volleyball court/gym

"Alright,since Oikawa went to the doctors to get his ankle checked he will be late. Karasuno will arrive in a few minutes."

"Coach excuse me,can me and Kindaichi go outside? We need to buy something." Hayaba said.

"Sure, just be quick"

Kindaichi pov

So me and Hayaba were walking to the vending machine to get some granola bars when he asked a question.

"So... who is Tobio-chan or Kageyama? I heard Oikawa and Iwazumi talking about him, I assume you know since you came from the same school as them"

"His... a friend of mine and a teammate..."

"Does he play volleyball still-"

"Ow!"

I looked down and saw...

A tangerine?

Time skip

We went back to the gym after we bought the granola bars. And I saw him...but that's impossible...

Raven haired... with blueberry eyes...

He looks more mature

He grew taller...but I think I'm still taller than him

I glance at Iwazumi-San... he was looking in him too..

'I mean what do I expect their soulmates.

I wander...how would Oikawa-San react I mean from the looks of it Kageyama and Oikawa-San have a lot in common... except personality... but is he really Kageyama-'

My thoughts were cut off of my coach calling me and Hayaba-San,right we have a practice match.

Iwazumi pov
Seijoh Volleyball court/gym

Us third years were talking when we heard the door open, I turned around and saw...

"Kageyama..?"

"Who?" Hanamaki asked

"O-oh just... my underclassman..."

'How...I thought-'My thoughts where cut of by our coach.

"Alright! Since their here start stretching!" Our coach told us.

'I wander how will Oikawa would react...
Maybe I'll hey a chance to talk to Kageyama after the match and ask him...is he even Kageyama...?"

After stretching
No one's pov

They Finnished stretching and they started the match, ofcourse before that they shook hands.

'Damn this tangerine really is nervous his hands are ice cold!' The seijoh boys thought.

They started the match and the tangerine was all over the place, he even crashed into the referee!

Seijoh won the first set.

And Karasuno won the second set.

They where about to start the next set when all the girls started to scream.

'Oikawa's here' the seijoh boys thought again.

Oikawa entered the gym and his eyes imidetly widened when he saw the same raven hair and the same blueberry eyes their third soulmate had before the incident.