Zoro x Luffy|1|

Job Time:
Fluff and slight Smut,

  It was a normal day in the conjoined compartment. This building consisted of Police Officers and Fire Fighters, so naturally there is a lot of tension and proving who is the better. But for this new recruit, Luffy, he is a Fire Fighter in training. Luffy is oblivious to the constant wars between the two responders, so naturally he is targeted..

  During Lunch hour Luffy was peacefully grabbing lunch when some Veteran cops called over the boy. "Hey kid, ever thought of becoming a Police Officer instead?" one male said. "Um no not really, both my older brother's are Fire Fighters. My grandpa is however a Police Officer like you." Luffy responded sweetly. With no sign of hesitant or changing his mind, the men all decided that he would be the the target for all their pranks.

  The older cops would slip Luffy in the showers, change his locker code and many more things so mess with the boy. And he just smiled through all of them, never once letting the little schemes get to him. Every day the boy would come home with bruises, burns and just look beat up. His brothers and grandpa started to notice the change, like how Luffy would eat very little everyday. They wanted to get to the bottom of this, so they called their most trusted friend, Zoro, to protect Luffy.

  Everyday Zoro would do his best to prevent and help Luffy through all the pranks. Zoro would eat with him at lunch and be his friend when no one else would. Luffy was very grateful for Zoro and maybe started catching feelings for him. They were around the same age, Zoro was 2-3 years older than Luffy. Zoro started catching feelings for the boy as well, like he would kiss Luffy on the head or cheek when he got hurt. These small gestures made the boy's stomaches turn and their hearts beat faster when they are around each other. Luffy went as far as inviting Zoro over for dinner or spend the night. Zoro found it cute when the 19 year old boy asked permission from this brothers. They were skeptical about Zoro but soon adjusted to having him over every other day.

  When they had their sleepovers they would cuddle and watch movies or shows. Most times Luffy would fall asleep on Zoro making him spend the night because he didn't want to wake the boy. Even though Zoro was around more often didn't mean the pranks and bullying had stopped, it got worse. They were jealous that Luffy could get close to their Captain but they couldn't. The men would go as far as spraying the boy with the water hose and pushing him down when he is rescuing people in a fire. Luffy would get badly burned and has to stay home most weeks.

  One week Luffy came back and the cycle started all over again. Pranking and bullying, Zoro had to stop this now before it gets worse than it already is. One night after practice Zoro followed the men to a bar, they had gotten drunk and left the bar. Zoro the picked a fight with them, he was 3 against one. Even though they were intoxicated, they were still strong. Zoro finally finished them off, he was bleeding from his lip, nose and fists. Bruises were already starting to form, he walked back to the department to bandage himself. When he got their he saw Luffy changing and cleaning up the locker room. Zoro's heart raced and he walked to the boy. Luffy noticed Zoro and was shocked and heart broken seeing him all messed up. Luffy quickly ran and got a First-Aid kit, he started treating Zoro's wounds.

  As Luffy was playing Doctor, Zoro was blushing ferociously as he was looking at the cute boy in front of him. Zoro couldn't stand it anymore, "Luffy," he said, the boy looked up at him and he crashed his lips into the smaller ones. He grew hard as he felt around the smaller boy, he roamed his hand up the boy's shirt. He wants to ravish the boy and make him his, he forced his tounge in the boy's mouth. Luffy moaned into the kiss as he was picked up and pushed against the lockers by Zoro. Zoro was about to rip the clothes off Luffy, when the fire alarm went off. Startled, Luffy pushed Zoro off him and began getting is gear on and leaving Zoro in the locker room.

  The other Fire Fighters got up from the dorms and got dressed as well. Soon, everyone was gone and Zoro was alone. He sighed, still hard and walked home. "Man, what a long day.." he stated.

Damn, i wrote this so quick. Let me know if you want me to continue this(i will either way) and stuff so bye.

~825 Words~
~S a y o n a r a~