CHAPTER 21

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung turned around and looked at Sunghoon who was in a deep slumber, his arms wrapped around Heeseung's waist. Both of their hair were messy. The blanket reached just below their naked chests.

He smiled a little.

Thinking about how Sunghoon couldn't stop kissing him an hour ago.

But Heeseung successfully pushed him off because they made out for a very long time and Heeseung's mouth was tired.

So afterward, they just cuddled for a while when Sunghoon fell asleep.

He lifted his hand and pushed Sunghoon's hair from his forehead gently.

''I love you.'' Heeseung whispered.

He wasn't able to sleep. It was past 4 am and the sun was going to rise in less than an hour and a half.

He couldn't sleep because he was just a little scared.

Because of the damn movie.

He was sure that he'll have a nightmare.

Heeseung whined a little quietly and removed Sunghoon's arms, sitting up.

What should he do?

He was so wide awake.

And he is never going to disturb Sunghoon's sleep of course.

He sighed and laid down again because there was nothing better to do.

He looked at Sunghoon once again and buried his face in his chest while taking the blanket to his head. Hiding himself completely.

His heartbeat was loud.

He was getting more scared.

Because of the darkness.

He hugged Sunghoon tighter, trying to calm himself down.

And soon he did fall asleep. Praying that he won't get a nightmare.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Life really pulled a 'sike' card on Heeseung.

And he was in a nightmare at the moment.

Heeseung stood in the center of a road that was endless. Both ways disappeared by darkness. It was just a road, nothing else. Just darkness.

Which he hated.

So much.