CHAPTER 22

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

(10:47 AM )

Sunghoon jolted up from his sleep.

He looked around the room with his left eye closed as he still adjusted his vision.

The room was dark.

The curtains were closed, leaving a small gap between them and Sunghoon knew that it was already morning as a bright light came in from the tiny gap.

He looked down and saw Heeseung glued to him. He held his waist so tightly and his face was buried in his chest so Sunghoon could only see the top of his head.

He smiled a little and leaned his head down, burying it in his head as he sniffed his head gently.

Gosh, what shampoo does Heeseung use?

It smelled so amazing. Like flowers.

"Sunghoon."

Heeseung pulled away and laid on his back.

Sunghoon's eyes furrowed.

He was awake?

"You're awake?"

Sunghoon asked in his bed voice.

But Heeseung's eyes were closed and he didn't respond.

He was still sleeping.

Sunghoon chuckled.

"Idiot."

Sunghoon looked at him for a second to confirm that the boy was asleep and got off from the bed, straight to the bathroom.

He took a warm shower for 15 minutes and got out, wearing a white plain hoodie. Wearing nothing underneath with black jeans.

He looked at the time and it was 11:15 AM.

Heeseung was still fast asleep in the middle of the bed.

He climbed up and laid down. His head was next to Heeseung's stomach as his feet still touched the floor.

He used his phone for a while. Not wanting to wake Heeseung up.

But he got bored so he threw the phone somewhere on the bed.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around Heeseung's waist, burying his face in his stomach.

"It's time to wake up." Sunghoon whispered, closing his eyes.

And soon he fell asleep.

Once again, they were both sleeping.

∆~~~~~~~∆

Heeseung's eyes opened from his slumber. He woke up and didn't feel sleepy anymore. He didn't want five minutes more to sleep.

He turned his head to the left and saw the alarm clock.

12:15 PM

Oh...

Heeseung's eyes widened after he realized the time.

It was past 12!?

He was going to sit up when he realized that Sunghoon wasn't next to him. But he felt a weight on his waist.