.

Everyday was same as usual I woke up and the maid will help me to wash my face and dress me up.Than I would attend my class.Thud Thud it was the footsteps was a young girl coming this way"princess prince lyle has returned" she said while gasping for her breadth.so you might be thinking who prince let me tell.I am the 7th princes of the ferendacian empire and prince lyle is the 6th prince and also my twin brother he came back after 2 month from his studies abroad.slammed!A young man barged inside the room his beauty was something else he looked at with eyes of puppy and hugged very tightly"haru did u miss me !!" I sighed "you are not young anymore stop it"I said while trying to pull myself apart from him but he only hugged me tighter"no I won't unless you answer me" in actual I didn't miss him much you must be thinking why ,? don't twins usually miss each other a lot after being apart for even a day .well it was not the same as for me cause I was not his real twin sister.so,you must be thinking what is happening than suddenly when his grip got tighter I had no choice but to smack.I hitted him very hard.he said "ow"he said by rubbing his forehead where I smacked him .I said to him with a straight face "are you a dog or what don't say ow it's ouch" after a few minutes of silence we started laughing .
I said while brushing my hair"Now get out I need to dress up for the party today".
"But wait you didn't answer my questions"he said while looking at me
I sighed"To tell you the truth I didn't miss you at all"
Lyle looked at me with no sign of change in his expression and said "Can't you atleast lie a bit?"
I was annoyed so I did a cross hand sign then a man wearing a mask suddenly appeared.
After seeing the man lyle stood up and shrugged "okay okay I am going".
After he left the room I moved my hand as if waving as the man went back to his previous position.
So let me tell you all
What is going on and who is this man and just who I am .
So it all started when in my previous life I saw a very shining light coming through the forest.so let me tell you I am not a curious type person I was at that time was in a very odd mood.So Iwent there then suddenly when I got near the night I found myself being here in this unfamiliar I got to know this slowing by slowly and on 13th birthday I got my all previous memories so let me tell you what I mean by slowly unlike in other novel where the girl after hitting her head remember everything I remembered slowly it was as if someone was putting my previous life memories in my head little by little.You must be thinking being a princess must be very good .well if you are not than you are the same as .I never wanted to become a princess.but I did had once wanted to become a king but I don't want to become a king either. It's just I don't want to be born in such a powerful and rich family any average or above average would have been fine.
After getting all my previous memories back I tried many ways to get back .I tried jumping into the very deep ponds located in the palace.but That da#a brother of mine saved not lyle but the 4th prince not only that I took the stab from the assassin instead of my sister but failed as I was in coma for 10days but I was still saved.
You must be thinking why I tried so many ways to get back since I was in this body since newborn isn't this my body now .Well not exactly according to my memories I didn't die it was just only my soul travelled that what I think so my body must be lying in the forest somewhere.
So you might think that it might be eaten by some wild animal well according to my calculations it's a no no well it's cause that forest might have some animals but no wild animal that forest was where many people will visit it was like a tourist site and that light appeared near the park and don't people usually go to park whether the morning or evening so someone must a found my body and took it to the hospital.but wait there is no life in my body so I must have been found dead already.I did thought that was the case but it wasn't.as after coming to conclusions that I must have died on my 13th birthday someone in my dreams came and told me I could go back but I need to find out by myself.
You must think that it was just a dream but for me it was a hope a way and it gave me will and courage so after that dream I did many things searching for mana stones and all and I forgot to mention this a world of magic but there is more to it .You must be thinking what I meant by more to it .well no spoilers shhhhh