𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵

This is an AMAZHANG book by MissEmmaRose

This is the blurb:
Annabeth Chase has had a decent life-until she met Percy Jackson. The irritating yet handsome demigod grabs her heart from the start. But Annabeth's mother, Athena, doesn't take to that kindly. However, this little feud is one of many, and small compared to what is happening in Greece.

Someone is threatening to overthrow Olympus, and the threat is escalating quickly. Can Annabeth and Percy, with the help of Percy's group called the Questers, be able to find and end this threat? Troubles, obstacles and love rise up with this journey, and danger is their constant companion on the way. But they are stubborn and determined and won't give up.

But they're going to have to fight their way to the end, and it won't be easy. Will Annabeth and Percy be able to stay with eachother and safe? Or will their world fall apart? The two demigod's start a new chapter in their lives together, and they hope to see the end of the story with the other still at their side.

-------

This was my first book on Wattpad so it only seems fit that's it's the book I recommend first. I was not disappointed at all. When I read this I had just finished Heroes of Olympus and this got me out of a GIANT reading slump. This was the first book I 'picked' up after two weeks of slacking. I was so happy that I did.

The romance is BEAUTIFUL not only because it's percabeth but because it's written in SO WELL! I loved seeing Athena be bitchy even if she is my mother, it was hilarious to see her irrationally hate Percy and Poseidon. Annabeth was exactly as I remembered her in the OG series, so this fanfic did not mess up her personality like a lot of others. The same thing with Percy, he was a little more confident and flirty but I sure didn't mind. Poseidon was GREAT! He was really nice and so kind, ik he's not really like that in OG but who cares?

All the characters were great. Luke was the PERFECT villain but that's my opinion because I HATE Luke. Deal with it.

This is such a DAM GEM of a fanfic and I LOVED IT AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO!

This person is such a GOOD writer and deserves so much love and credit and I really hope that their life is going great. Cause even if for a short time they made mine more enjoyable.

This book is engaging, funny, and beautifully written. This is a MUST READ for Percabeth and even Non-Percabeth fans seeing as the plot isn't just romance. There's a lot of adventure and fantasy aspects too. Also, it's set in Ancient Greece what more could you ask for?

SO WHAT ARE WAITING FOR GO READ IT OR RE-READ IT OR WHATEVER! JUST GO!

And please send the Author lots of votes and nice comments! They really deserve it! I know an author myself I feel really supported and happy when I get positive feedback on my work! :)

-Navzoon❤️