New Friend?

Izuku Midoriya age 18, in a couple months 19. Quirk? None as is everyone else in this world. A world had quirks never been around and life gone on differently. Mostly...

"K-Kachan that h-hurt" cried a young Midoriya who was just trying to talk with his friend even though at this age knew that was a pipe dream. But don't mind the past. Izuku soon forgot about his so called childhood friend as their paths diverged, last he'd heard about Bakugo he'd become an even fouler character. Izuku on the other hand was fresh out of High School U.A. High and making his way to his first class of Teaching School he got one of only two scholarships given out only to the elite students; the other person he was unsure who was awarded it, but made his way to class and sat down for his first lecture. Unknown to him sitting in the back of class was a certain green haired former schoolmate of his. "So my fellow Greenie made it" Izuku's spine meanwhile had been shivering non stop knowing the feeling of being stared at constantly by certain people he wishes to forget, eventually he turned and locked eyes with none other than Setsuna Tokage "A-aahh..." Izuku thought "Ahhh, shit busted." She muttered. Setsuna Tokage, the other scholarship student from U.A. who was in Izuku's 2nd and 3rd year classes. After the introduction lecture Izuku made a mad scramble for the exit which caught Tokage's eye and she swiftly followed him.

Izuku made it outside and walked over to a campus cafe, sitting down already tired due to unpacking most of the previous night into a new apartment and getting notes ready. He orders an iced Mocha to calm his nerves, not having been this nervous since his early highschool days. He put his head on the table after having a drink, closing his eyes he failed to notice the person opposite him wearing a smirk on her face "Big day?" she said, sipping her Iced Chocolate loudly to alert him of her presence. Tired of running, Izuku just spoke face down, "Yea Nice seeing you too." He groaned. Setsuna meanwhile giggled to herself. "Didn't expect to see you in Teaching Tokage." Izuku said, turning his head to look outside. "Yea well I am greenie, someone's gotta help educate these kids to be good humans." She replied absentmindedly.

Izuku offered to walk Tokage home to which the young girl happily obliged, feeling as though she had pestered him a little too much. So they began walking back. Down the main street. Down the same alley, they stopped outside an apartment complex only 4 stories high. Simultaneously saying together "Well this is my stop." They both deadpanned and walked up the flights neither stopping till the third. Both of them denying the fact that the universe wouldn't put them in this scenario. Number 47 and 48. "Hey Tokage... can you pinch me real quick?" Izuku asked. "Why are you dreaming about having this cutie next door?" She replied, flashing her trademark toothy grin at him. Izuku stared at her, having become immune to her numerous "flirts". Izuku opened his door and called out on his way in "Good night Miss Alligator". Setsuna was stunned not having heard that name for a long time since the second year. She turned round arms on the railing "Night Greenie, good to have someone comfortable and close by feeling all warm. Using the sunset to hide her increasing blush. Going inside to her own bedroom and writing out some notes before going back in her phones gallery and going back two years and sees the pictures of her second year group having fun and zooms in on the once stuttering mess of her first love. She opened up Line and began messaging a close friend, "So hey Kinoko you got any spare slots open in your massage therapy?" 

*Oh wow whats this a new chapter of a new story hope I don't drop it.*

Anyways i'm back i'm in lockdown. again. but I placed a massive book order and thought of some storys, so expect a Yandere Mt Lady, and if your intrested in either me x ??? or a y/n x ?? either way just leave comments on what kind of content you wanna see Mha or not.

Also for character appearancces Setsuna typically wears her dresses (like on the cover) although in this chapter she was rocking a high ponytail. An Izuku in a nice button up with hair similar to Miyamura from Horimiya's second half