Tatooine After All These Years

Anakin, Ahsoka, Captain Rex, and the 501st legion were headed to Tatooine. Anakin, of course, was no happy about the mission. All they had to do was spy on a possible Separatist spy smuggling information for the Separatists.

"Master," Anakin heard behind him and mentally groaned. He was not in the mood for any form of conversation today.

"Yes, Snips?" Anakin said, trying (and failing) to sound cheerful.

Ahsoka stopped and eyed Anakin warily.

"What's wrong, Skyguy?"

"I'll let you figure it out, I'll give you one clue; sand," Anakin replied grumpily.

Ahsoka snorted, causing Anakin to roll his eyes.

"I'm going to go brief Rex," Anakin grumbled, walking past Ahsoka.

Ahsoka walked forward and gazed and the beauty of hyperspace.

-----------------------------

Anakin walked to the briefing room to see Captain Rex already there.

The Model Soldier he thought to himself.

"Sir," Rex said, saluting.

"Hey, Rex," I said, Rex realized that was his cue to relax.

"So, what's the mission, sir?"

"We've been assigned to spy on a possible Separatist spy," Anakin told him.

"How are we going to do that?"

"Well..." Anakin started then he seemed to have realized something.

"What date is it?" Anakin asked Rex eagerly, startling the poor clone.

"Er..." Rex started.

"Nevermind," Anakin muttered.

Then, a clone came hurrying up to Anakin and Rex.

"We are coming out of Hyperspace now, we will arrive at Tatooine shortly,"

"Thanks, Hawk," Rex said.

As soon as they exited Hyperspace, the ship rocked violently, causing everyone to either fall flat, or skid into the wall.

"We're taking enemy fire!" shouted Ahsoka.

Just as she finished that sentence, the ship went plummeting into the sand. Everyone was launched forward, and they lost conciousness.

-----------------------------

The Lars' were sitting outside eating lunch when they saw a ship hit the ground.

"What was that?" asked Owen.

"I don't know," replied Beru.

"Shmi, do you ever wonder about Anakin?" asked Cleigg.

"I think he was killed in this war," Shmi replied, a tea running down her cheek.

"Even if he was still alive, he wouldn't recognise me."

Cleigg hugged her as she sobbed into his chest.

"Shall we go see if their ok?" asked Beru, glancing at the ship, which not had smoke billowing up from it.

"Yes," Shmi sniffed.

They hurried to the ship and pulled the door open. What they saw was a legion of people wearing white armour with blue symbols on, and two people with metal cylinders on their belts, all were unconcious.

"Hurry! Pull them out!" Owen shouted, running towards one of the clones.

That clone began stirring.