𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

⥈❂⥈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LUCIA SWAN LOVED HER OLDER SISTER.

That was a fact.

And anyone who said any different could kiss the bottom of her shiny heels for all she cared.

Hell! The only reason she was in forks was because because of Bella.

But sometimes, enough was enough.

Like right now.

"You want me to come with you where?!"

Lucia had been enjoying her busy free weekend laying on her bed putting her Netflix subscription to work when her disheveled older sister practically rammed through the door.

"Volterra, Italy." Bella's cheeks where flushed and her hands rested on her knees while she took in breaths.

Lucia pushed herself off her cream white bed stopping when she's right in front of her sister. Being the slightly taller one, she lowered her hands grasping her sisters.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you coughing like you just ran a marathon?"
Lucia pats Bella's back her sister soon enough coughing out whatever was wrong with her.

Lucia's nose crinkles in confusion and she looks around her room awkwardly tapping her fingers against her thighs.

"I can't explain right now but i need to go to Italy and I can't leave you alone here in good conscience."
Bella explains spasticly her hands doing most of the talking for her.

Lucia raises an eyebrow, cocking one hip out and resting a tanned hand on it.
"Really?"

"Fine, I figured dad would probably get less angry at me if I brought you along as well." Bella sighs jerking her head towards down stairs.

"I'll explain in the car."

The older swan reaching out and yanking her sister by her hand and pulling her down the stairs. The younger one thankfully snapping her hand out when passing her purse and phone. Grabbing the two items and putting them on her person.

Bella pushing Lucia in front of her and shuffling-less-than-elegantly down the stairs where a short girl in a colorful scarf was waiting.

"Is this her?" The brown haired girl asks. Bella nodding and the short teen pulling both of them out the house into the driveway where a yellow biggie was waiting. "Hang on I have pizza being delivered!"

"No time!"

Alice opens the back door before circling the car and getting in on the drivers side

"Bella! I'm in my pj's!" Lucia squealed before being pushed into the backseat.
The door being shut right after, Lucia sitting up and strapping herself in with a pout.

"Hi Lucia, I'm Alice."

Alice looks through the rearview window, her golden eyes connecting briefly with lucia's brown ones.
L