°~.✧Chapter 11: LEAVE ME ALONE!✧.~°

A/N: Sorry for the late chapter, But aways here it is!! Also please put your vote on the A/N I post please and thank you but enjoy this chapter<3

Third person POV

It was the next day at the school of despair, everyone was up and eating breakfast in the cafeteria. Ibuki walk in looking for a little Trackstar, "GOODMORNING EVERYONE!!! IBUKI IS UP!!!" Ibuki shouted everyone just gave a nod or wave and some say hello, it look like it's a chill day today. But Ibuki was looking for...Y/n it seem he not here today, Ibuki walk over to Aoi who was sitting with Sakura who was drinking some tea, while the swimmer pro eats some donuts. "HEY YO!! AOI!! Have you seen y/n?" Ibuki ask the tan girl, Aoi look up and shook her head "No not really I didn't see him at all this morning, have you Sakura?" The girl ask the other girl who was buff, "No I haven't but he may still be asleep, try checking his dorm to see he in there." Sakura said to the the rockstar hair girl, "And we see we can get everyone to try and help us look for him!" Aoi charm in, Ibuki nod and walk away to go look for Y/n but first she check his dorm. She went over and knock "Y/N-SAN IT'S ME IBUKI!!! ARE YOU UP!!!" Ibuki yell loud enough to make sure he hear her...but no answer, she knock again but louder this time...But still no answer just quite, Ibuki knows he wouldn't be asleep cause he would up at this hour. So she decided to just go in, "Little rockstar I coming in I hope you don't mind." Ibuki said and turn the doorknob, to her surprise it was...unlock but why does he have it unlock? She just shook it off and walk in, "Y/n...are you in here?" Ibuki ask but still all it was silence, She started to get worry and start looking around the room, She check the bed over and under. She look in the closet but still no y/n, she check the bathroom but knock first to make sure...but still noting, Ibuki pull out her E-Book phone thing and went to group chat, to see if anyone found him or know where he is.

.

.

.

.

.

'PROTECT THE CHILD' Group chat

.

.

.

.

Everyone is online

Aloudperson1: Have any of you had any luck finding Y/n cause he not in the room, Ibuki check everywhere!

NaEGGi: No but let's keep trying he eventually pop up... I hope

HOPE: Let's all just hope he does.

Weedman: Where could the little dude gone too.....do you don't think someone wou-

Ultimate Stupid: if one of you did and dare lay a hand on him I will have your Head!

FavNurse: Guys let's all just calm down h-he couldn't get far...

SwimmerGoddess: Mikan right let's all just calm down and think this through.

SharkBoi: Uh...guys I think I may have found him...

DancePartner: You did!? Well tell us all ready!!!

SharkBoi: Okay I send you the location, and you better hurry he not looking so good.
Seen

Location send

.

.

.

.

Everyone is offline

Right now everyone is running to the location that Kazuichi had send, when they got there they open the door and see Kazuichi crouching down near a shaking Y/n who is back away in a corner in it look like a TV room thing. Everyone walk over to the pink hair boy and h/c hair boy, "S-st-stay away F-from me!" Y/n yell everyone took a step back and Kazuichi just stay in his place, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM!?!" Mondo yell making the smol boy more scare and back further in the corner, Kazuichi turn around look at him like he about to beat his ass "Dude can you keep yo damn voice down, can you not see the state he in?" Kazuichi said to the loud ass male, Mondo just turn his and mutter a small 'sorry' that no one can hear. Ibuki start to walk a little close to y/n, but he only back away further into the wall "Y/n it's okay...its only me alright no one going to hurt you jus-" but before she could finish y/n stands up and start yelling at them,"NONONONONONONON!!!NOOOOOOOOOO, STOP STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! YOU ALL FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! YOU JUST GOING TO KILL ME, RIGHT RIGHR CAUSE I WEAK AND A EASY TARGET!!! LEAVE LEAVE..Leave? I need to leave I need to leave I-I have to protect them I have to protect them! DADDY, LITTLE SIS, MOMMY!!! I HAVE TO GET OUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!" And with that Y/n ran past everyone and down the halls with them following, "Y/N SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU GET HURT!!!" Aoi yell but he kept running away from them while sweating bullets and crying like it's no tomorrow. "Stop please!" Nagito yell but y/n just yell back saying "LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" And kept repeating, Fuyuhiko had catch up to the smol boy but he still fast "STOP FUCKING RUNNING AND JUST TELL US WHAT THE HELL WRONG!!??!" He yell but y/n just keep repeating until the baby gangster jump on him make the smol boy yelp at the pain when he fell on his face. Fuyuhiko was holding down y/n while he was squirming around under him, "GET OFF GET OFF!!! LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE...*sniff* L-Leave me A-l-alone...*sniff* leave....me..alone...let me go home *sniff*." Y/n had stop moving around under Fuyuhiko and now just crying while his face is still on the hard tile floor, Fuyuhiko look at shock at the sudden change of emotion. What happened to the happy joyful cute little boy that everyone knows...now he this sad upset crying child, Fuyuhiko let go of the boy and stand up, Y/n lift his head off the ground still shaking and look up at the taller boy, "Stand up." Fuyuhiko said y/n just look back down at the ground, Fuyuhiko 'Tsk' to hold his range to not hurt this boy so he crouch down and grab the smol boy chin to make him look at him. "I said 'Stand up' didn't I?" Fuyuhiko ask the small male, Y/n nod with tears coming down his face holding in the need to cry while little whimpers just came out. "Alright, so do as I told you and Stand up." Fuyuhiko said popping the p at the end, Y/n slowly start to stand up while Fuyuhiko stands waiting for him, Once he fully stand, Fuyuhiko then pull him in a hug while he buried y/n face in his chest. "Now...can you tell me what happened?"

°I Hope you enjoy this one sorry for taking so long but see you in the next one <3°