𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

⥈❂⥈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A BEEPING PHONE IS WHAT AWAKES LUCIA.

The mobile phone that Lucia had previously begged her mother, reneé for beeped non stop. Lucia groaning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Her pink shiny flip phone bzzed mercilessly.
"I hear you, and I'm coming." The tanned teen yawns into her hand. Eventually crawling out of her bed and peeling back the curtains so she could reach her phone.

Taking it into her tanned hands Lucia flips it open and presses it to her ear. "Lucia speaking." She flops back unceremoniously onto her bed with a thud.

The girl hoping she didn't sound to harsh.
"Luci, it's your father." A male voice awkwardly says. Lucia's face breaking out into a smile at the sound of her fathers voice.

"Oh, Hi daddy!"

Lucia loved Charlie, the awkwardness that he possessed and Bella inherited made those two easily her favorite people. Besides her reneé of course.

Though she doubted that Bella and Charlie had that same father-daughter dynamic.

"Hi angel, I was just wondering if you'd call your sister."

The smile vanishes almost immediately her eyebrows crinkling in worry. "What's wrong with bella?"

"She hasn't been doing so good after that bast-edward left her."

This is news to lucia, with the way that her older sister talked about her boyfriend she would've guessed that that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

"Her and Edward broke up?"

"She hasn't moved from her spot by the window."

Lucia props herself up on one hand the concern that Charlie carried in his voice showed just how serious it was.

"Ok, I'll call her." Lucia affirms, Charlie sighing on the other end and hanging up eventually after the two had shared goodbyes.

Lucia immediately gets to dialing her sisters phone number, it not surprisingly going to voicemail.

"Hi, you've reached bella's voicemail call me back at the beep?"
The monotone in her voice was as present as ever, the voicemail clicking right after.

"Isa? It's Lucia, please call me back."

She continued to call for the two months in a row.
The phone never answered and Lucia soon resorted to calling Charlie for updates on her sisters health.

Eventually Lucia couldn't take it anymore and begged her mother and stepfather to let her visit Bella for at least a few months.

⥈❂⥈

The next thing luci knew, she was on the plane headed straight for Forks, Washington.

The luggage cart rolled against the floor pretty loudly while the teen tugged it alongside her. She searched for her name on a sign.

Eventually, she finds her father holding up a big white sign that read the words.
LUCI SWAN
The brunnete squeals running to her father and enveloping him in a big hug.

"Hi daddy!"

Charlie kisses the top of her head greeting her as well before he takes the luggage cart from her and wheels outside to the police car, lucia following closely behind him.
It was drizzling.