𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛

𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

"That was so much fun!" [Y/N] skipped ahead of us with glee, Soorim and I following right behind them.

"Yeah, it was. I'm kinda surprised that you beat me at DDR, [N/N]!" Soorim chuckled with his arms up behind his head and a cheeky smile.

[Y/N] turned around and stared at him. "Eh?! What do you mean 'you're surprised'? You are quite full of yourself." They joked.

Soorim waved them off with his hand. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." They both looked at each other before erupting into laughter. Well, they seem to be getting along...

"Welp, I suppose we should all go our separate ways. Or, at least me and you guys." [Y/N] said, now walking beside me.

I looked down at my feet. "Oh, r–right..."

"Aww, you have to go so soon? I was hoping we could go to Hooni-hyung's place and play a board game!" Soorim spoke up.

"Oh, that sounds like fun! But, I did tell my parents I would be home by 5:30, and it's getting near there." [Y/N] replied, pulling up their sleeve to check their watch.

"O–Oh. Well, we won't force you to come, i–it's okay." I told them. [Y/N] looked at me for a second and flashed me a smile.

"Perhaps we could do that tomorrow after school? I do kinda want to see where you guys live. I'm totally not going to come over unannounced." They mumbled the last part to themself, but I was able to hear them. Wait, they want to know where we live? To come unannounced? Why would they do that?

"Anyway, I should get going now. It was really nice hanging out with you guys!" [Y/N] started walking off in a different direction. They turned around and waved at us while walking backward.

"See ya!" Soorim and I said in unison, both of us waving back at them. [Y/N] then waved one last time before sprinting behind a shop's corner.

Once they left, Soorim and I walked in complete silence. Soorim wasn't talking at all, which was unusual for him. Usually, Soorim would just talk and talk and I would just walk beside him, not really understanding what he's saying. But, right at this moment, he wasn't saying a word.

I looked over at him, he seemed to be deep in thought. A few seconds later, he looked up at me and asked a completely unexpected question.

"What do you think about pineapple on pizza?" Soorim flashed a smile. I stared back at him with a blank expression. That's what he was thinking about this whole time?!

"I... never had pizza before."

"Oh, that's right."

We continued to walk in silence. What's with him?

"Um, Soo—"

"How did you and [N/N] meet?" Soorim asked out of the blue. I blinked out of utter confusion.

"O–Oh, um... they... actually saved me from those bullies. We then became friends soon after that." I explained. Soorim nodded his head a few times with his hand up to his chin, as if he was thinking about something really complicated.

He looked back up at me with a curious expression. "Do you like them?"

"H–Huh?!"

"What? You two are friends, aren't you?"

I looked down at the ground again, watching my feet. "O–Oh, you meant like that... Well, of course I do. They've been so nice to me, maybe too nice."

"You found a good one, Hyung. I'm proud of you for making another friend!" Soorim exclaimed with a bright smile. I slightly smiled back at him.

"Y–Yeah...

me too..."