Intro

It was a heavy stormy nigth when the Acadamy was frist created by the frist five elite familly's. Has times went by the school thrived. The academy is twohundred thousand years old. Their son's and daugther's will be coming to the Acadamy like their parents, grandparents and great grandparent before them.

Their children of disney/fairy tales characters. Each students at the acadamy has a Dæmon/Familiar is the physical manifestation of a human soul. Dæmons have human intelligence, are capable of human speech regardless of the form they take. Dæmon can shapeshift into any kind of animal. This change could be due to emotion, need for a particular skill such as nightvision, or simply whim.

When the human and their dæmon reached maturity, the dæmon settled into a permanent form. This form represented the personality of their human. Meanings of individual dæmons are discussed in their respective articles. But Dæmons didn't always settle into a permanent form their humans wanted. Dæmons and their human can feel each other emotion and pain.

~~~~⚜️~~~~

The Elite Families
•Butterfly/Halliwell Family
•Mercier Family
•Moreau Family
•Ramirez family
•Wayne Familly

Disney/Fairy Tales Parents
Alternate Enchanted Forest Henry Mills✅
The Red Queen✅
Ruby, Red Riding Hood and Dorothy✅
Alice and Mad Hatter✅
King Fergus and Queen Elinor (( youngest sister of Merida))✅
Belle✅
Hercules✅
Rapunzel✅
Mulan✅