! Must Read First !

.....

[ W A R N I N G ]

This book contains scenes and mention of rape, traumatic events, physical abuse/assault, occasional strong language, drugs, toxic relationship, mature 18+ bxb scenes, as well as Man Pregnancy.

If you don't like any of the mention above or it triggers you, I suggest you to find another book to read.
Don't say I didn't warn you. Thank you, darling :)

.....

[ D I S C L A I M E R ]

The starring characters are not my ownership. This is mere fanfiction and all the contents are inventions.

Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to other plots, actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not take it seriously.

.....

[ A U T H O R ' S   N O T E ]

(The cover isn't final)
[ This is unedited ]

Hello Love, by the time you'll read this hopefully my second book is finished already [Him and My Whys] some of y'all may not like the ending which I really understand, I , as well wanted Perth and Saint to have what they deserve but I was more focused on giving y'all the hidden message of the ending which I hope that y'all get.

Moving on, I've been thinking about making this kind of book for a while. At first I didn't have the courage because I never wrote anything like this and I knew it's gonna be hard so I told my bestfriend everything. She showered me with praises and tried to convince me to write it for a week. Yeah, she didn't give up bothering me. So here I am again, making another book while my first one isn't even finished T.T

Please bear with my dumb mind and lazy ass. If you can Lmfao.

I hope y'all stay and follow another journey of Perth and Saint's Love.✧*。

***

"Never Not Love You"

Perth and Saint were teenagers who were inlove with each other. Saint was 17 while Perth was 18. Saint was a freshman of a public college while Perth was a waiter at a cafe near Saint's college when they met. The first time they layed their eyes on each other something clicked.

They became lovers for 5 months until unexpected things happened. Saint wanted to break up with Perth and the latter didn't take it well. Perth was under the influence of both drugs and alcohol when Saint wanted to cut ties with him. Saint noticed it too but that didn't stop him.

Being both furious and hurt Perth did the most nastiest thing a man would do to the love of his life. He raped Saint unconsciously.

Saint faught but Perth was just too strong. He kept on telling Perth to stop but the boy didn't hear him. Perth's only logic that time was Saint is his and only his. Saint was left with no choice but to cry and close his eyes as the man who he loves the most was thrusting harshly inside of him.

After that incident both of them didn't want to see each other for different reasons and so they did.

But fate was against it. 6 years later, Saint and Perth didn't even realize that they were standing in the same room and breathing the same air with the man they once love the most.

Broken trust.

Anger.

Pain.

Tears.

Misunderstanding.

And shattered hearts.

They say, love is sweeter the second time around but for them...

the past will always be the last thing they wanted to bring back.

***

Stay curious everyone.(◠‿・)
Hope y'all are excited as much as I am~

Votes and comments are highly appreciated (〒﹏〒)

Nevertheless,
Welcome and Enjoy! <3