Another classmate

A new student was coming. Everyone was ready to welcome them, well.. everyone apart from Michi, he always thought classmates were just another thing to get annoyed by. The usual chatter in the classroom was silenced by the teacher walking into the room. The students suddenly sat down and the teacher smiled at her class. Starting the register, students answered quickly, eager to get it over with and meet the classmate. After the register the teacher gestured towards the door for them to come in. The door opened carefully and a the boy came through it. He had silky light blue hair that went to his shoulders and past his sharp chin and sat softly on his smooth shoulders. His cute bangs were held back by a small hair clip. He smiled at the class shyly as he walked to the front and write his name on the board. "Hi! My name is Hiroki." He stared at the class with nervous eyes, scanning the room as if looking for a threat." Umm.. Hiroki, I think you forgot to tell them a couple other things..?" The teacher said, hinting excitedly at what he was going to say "Oh..y-yes.. umm I can control the elements like water, earth, fire and air.." he said wincing slightly. The whole class giggled slightly but Hiroki looked confused, suddenly one boy asks, " you WERE joking.. right?" with a slight chuckle. Hiroki shook his head slightly as he scanned the now gasping class. Hiroki scanned the confused but excited class and his eyes caught sight of Michi's relaxed expression. Seeing him, Hiroki smiled at him subtly, making Michi try to look away, unaffected. Hiroki was dismissed from the front and as he walked over to his seat, he blew a little breeze up his classmates' necks to make them giggle. He sighed happily," that went better than expected." After class, Hiroki was immediately surrounded by his classmates. At first he was really happy because he wasn't being ignored by his class but his smile soon got drained of happiness when he heard a bustle of questions about his power. He soon became slightly anxious about his classmates but he didn't let it show. Michi swiftly walked past the crowd with a snarl and walked out the door. " Oh! So how did you get it?!" Suddenly drew Hiroki back to reality. He suddenly went pale when he looked at the guy who said that. " U-uumm.." Hiroki began nervously . "I-I think I'd better just" and he ran. Through the corridor and trickling down the stairs. Flinging the door outside open, he ran behind a corner and leant against the wall. He sat down on the bench next to him and calmed himself down a bit. " ugh yeah and we got a new idiot in our class today, honestly he's just another fake weak dumbass, bragging about nothing they earned" He overheard. His eyes shot up from his hands and looked round the corner. He saw the boy he met in class, the one with the really pretty eyes and long hair, sitting in a gang.. talking about him. Hiding round the corner, tears welling in his eyes, Hiroki sniffled," Well done Hiroki! You messed up again! Of course.. " his voice breaking, a tear fell down helplessly down his cheek. Michi kept staying with his supposed friends. When the five minute warning bell rang, they all got up as Michi said tiredly," ugh I can't be late again otherwise I'm gonna get suspended." Parting with his friends, he got up swiftly and headed around the corner to go inside when he heard sniffling coming from the opposite corner. He was curious who it would be so that he could make fun of them. He walked curiously round the corner to find the new boy sitting on the bench with his face tucked inside his knees, sobbing. He felt quite surprised by this seeing as he thought he would probably be more arrogant than what he saw in front of him. "Loser, want a tissue?" he asked. He just wanted to see him be pathetic, caught off guard. Hiroki looked up quickly, seeming embarrassed but tears still streaming down. Michi thought the look he'd receive was one he'd seen on his pathetic classmates but this time was different. For a quick millisecond Michi's heart filled with sympathy as he stared at the heartbroken boy in front of him. Hiroki had his face to the side, trying to stop his lip from quivering when he managed to stutter out," mhm..m". Hiroki didn't plan on helping him but he guessed he could use this to his advantage in some way in the future. he pulled out a tissue, surprised he was helping him, and held his hand out for Hiroki to take it quickly and try to subtly dry his eyes. clearing his throat and heading round the corner, Michi left Hiroki to dry his eyes and went back to class, thinking of his new encounter.