1

Flip                                                                                                                                                                                        Another page of frozen memories turned. memories of past, pleasant or not, barged in just like the sun shining bright outside came unabashedly through the windows of the Wang's villa.  On a sunny leisure morning, the eldest Wang in the house sat on an armchair, basking in the sun rays that were reflecting through the floor to ceiling glass window facing the garden. A thick, broad album rested on his knees as he went on flipping through the pages as if not only reminiscing his old days but living them again with his beloved. In the mechanical world full of electronics and whatnot technologies, watching the album seemed pretty odd but the joy brought upon was immeasurable. Each picture in the album was the memory created and lived to the fullest by him and his loved ones each picture had a story. However mundane it felt to waste time on an old album of pages that showed signs of wearing, it was a bliss for this person.    

"Daddy Zhan, Daddy Wang hasn't finished his coffee yet" a bratty voice suddenly came behind his back

"Daddy Zhan, Daddy Wang hasn't finished his coffee yet" a bratty voice suddenly came behind his back. "you brat, did good job startling me." Yibo put the album on coffee table and got up to catch his mischivious son"come let me teach you lesson"                                                                             Little A laughed and started running around the table. "Got you" Yibo said as he lifted his son and threw him over his shoulder.                                                                                                                                     "hehehe.... put me down I'm sorry"                                                                                         "sorry for what" Yibo spanked the kid's little butt.                                                          "sorry, hhehehe.. for not being sorry hahahah...."                                                  Yibo was astonished to hear that, "who did you learnt to talk like this from?"        " gege talks to his friends like this.... ugh put me down dad please...." poor kid was struggling to get out of his father's clutches.                                                                                                                                        "He is older and is casual with his friends not his dear parents" once again a spank landed on the soft but. little A was now at the verge of shedding tears.                       

"okay forgive me. now put me down please...." Little A made doggy eyes and pouty mouth. he knew this trick always worked on his dad, unlike his daddy Zhan. He was more strict when it came to discipline his children.                                                                                                      Finally Yibo let the child go. Little A sat on the chair and stuffed a cookie in his 'hungry forever' mouth. "what's that?" he asked pointing towards the album. "It's a photo album" Yibo replied.    "um.. isn't that supposed to be inside the computer?" little A was confused "ooohhh my god, how did it find it's way out of the computer....." he gave an exagerated gasp.                                            Yibo smiled at the notorious kid. "these are photo copies. Earlier there used to be pictures like these" "really..." Little A was curious as he hasn't seen any physical photo copies before. He went around the coffee table and took a peek.                                                                                                    "oohhh look daddy its you and daddy Zhan. And what are you wearing daddy, and why's daddy Zhan hugging you, did you win a contest daddy......" the kid was definitely amused. he saw his parents in a picture looking so in love and much youthful than they were now.                                 
 Yibo smiled at the kid's  reaction and affirmed his speculation "Its called a race not contest."       
"so you did win the contest. you are the best daddy... yay..." Yibo shook his head helplessly as little A focused on the winning part and not the race part. "it was a race baby, finish your cookie first then hold the picture." Little A stuffed remaining cookie in his mouth and dusted his hands on his shirt. "not there boy, get the napkin." "heheh sorry" little A gave a sheepish chuckle.                                                                                                                                                                                    It was the picture of both his parents at racing track holding the memento which was evidence of Yibo's hard won victory.