Kyle gets stuck in Ella's nose

At Jake's Mountain...

It was snowing in Jake's Mountain and Ella in Gigantic size with her Mighty Gear on was walking through the frozen woods with Kyle sitting on her Fur.

Kyle FKZF: Brr. It's cold.

Ella: This reminds me of the Arctic adventure we had.

Kyle FKZF: Yeah, when you saved me from turning into a popsicle, that was a moment I'd never forget.

Ella: Uh huh, I'll never forget that either, that was really heroic of me.

Kyle FKZF: And, when you saved me from drowning when I fell off of you. I was really cold.

Ella: Yeah, you had to spend 2 days inside my Tummy.

Kyle FKZF: With all your Giganticness, you have rescued me a lot of times.

Ella: It's my job as a Giant Pup to keep you safe.

Kyle FKZF: Which is why we love each other as best friends.

Ella: Not as a couple. Are you sure we're perfectly fine without any kids?

Kyle FKZF: Yes, we have enough friends already.

Ella: Fine by me.

Kyle FKZF: And Ella, I know I haven't asked you this ever since the day we met. What do you fear?

Ella: What I fear is losing you and Tuck. And I have a fear of Snakes.

Kyle FKZF: Wow...you have a fear of losing me?

Ella: Yeah, you're the coolest and the most handsome Kid I've ever seen and I don't want to lose you.

Kyle FKZF: Ella, since I have this Life Band. You have nothing to worry about, if I die, I come back to life, but if I lose all my lives, I die for 3 minutes and I'll get 5 lives back. I am unkillable.

Ella: (Sigh of relief) You could've told me that sooner, but okay. No more worrying about you being dead.

Kyle FKZF: Yeah El, you don't have to worry about me anymore, now that you know I'm unkillable.

Ella inhaled through her nose, but Kyle got sucked in and half of his body was sticking out and Ella stops walking.

Kyle FKZF: Ew! So that's what the inside of a Pup's nose looks like? How disgusting.

Ella tried wiggling Kyle out of her nose, but she inhaled with him in it and she fully sucked him inside her nose.

Kyle FKZF: (Muffled Ew! Screaming)

Ella: Ah! He's in my nose!

Ella had to find someway to get Kyle out of her nose, but she felt tickling from there and she sneezed and Kyle was fully out of her nose.

Ella: (Cough x2) That was so gross.

Ella saw Kyle unconscious on the snow and she leaned her Head down and puts her Big ear on Kyle's chest and she got hold of a heartbeat.

Ella: Hang in there, Ky.

Ella picked up Kyle's unconscious body with her mouth.

Ella: Don't worry Kyle, I'll carry you.

Ella carrying Kyle starts running back to the Lookout.

After some time...

Ella made it back to the Lookout and she sets Kyle down.

Ella: I'll bring you inside your shelter.

Ella shrank back to her original size and she opened his door and dragged Kyle inside his shelter and she puts Kyle on his bed and covered him up with a blanket. Ella was on his belly waiting for him to wake up.

Ella: Kyle, wake up my friend.

Kyle opened his eyes and woke up.

Kyle FKZF: (Moan) Ella?

Ella: Hey Ky.

Kyle FKZF: What happened?

Ella: You lost consciousness when you were stuck in my nose and I carried you back here.

Kyle FKZF: Thanks Ella, you're the best Golden Retriever.

Ella rests her Head on Kyle's cheek and he hugs her with ❤️'s coming out.

The End.