5up-A new world

I woke up with a groan. My head hurt like hell. I could feel sand under me and became confused. Last thing I remember was streaming from my room. A cactus towered over me. Was I in a desert?

Better question, how? And in what place? The heat didn't help my headache and I rubbed my temple. I slowly stood up and saw a few things close to me on the ground. I looked down to see what I was wearing.

Instead of the hoodie and jeans I was wearing while streaming, I was in a pink short sleeve shirt with jean shorts. I was also in boots. Weird. I made my way over to the stuff and saw a few things.

The first thing I grabbed was a pink baseball cap. I used it to shield my eyes from the blazing sun. I wasn't thirsty for some odd reason either. Next thing I grabbed was a torch. If I got stuck somewhere dark I would want it.

I saw a bow and quiver on the ground. I picked them up and shouldered them. Protection from far away I guess. A set of nunchucks sat on the ground. I hooked them to my belt and started to walk

I couldn't stay out here forever. I passed by countless cacti before I saw a figure slumped over on the ground. It was small, maybe my height. He was wearing jeans and a short sleeved green shirt. Green sneakers on his feet. No hat was around though.

A pack of darts lay close by as well as a spear. On his wrist was a makeshift beehive, and I could hear the buzzing. It looked like a watch though

A brunette by the looks of it. I walked over and sure enough he was breathing. I rolled him onto his back and held back a scream. Tubbo.

He seemed fine, like he just got there. I shook him gently and his eyes fluttered open. A small groan escaped his mouth as he gave me a confused look.

'5cup?" He asked softly. I helped him sit up and he looked around. "Where are we?"

"In a desert of some type," I told him. He nodded and I pulled him to his feet. He grabbed the darts and spear before looking at me.

"What do we do now?" He asked me. Honestly, I had no clue. But we needed to go, something about this place felt off to me.

"We walk," I responded and he followed me. The buzzing was growing louder and louder from his beehive

I finally stopped and so did he.

"They want out," he said and I gave him a weird look.

"How do you know?"

"They say so. I can understand them," he whispered. He opened the hive and way more bees than possible flew out.

They formed an arrow in the sky and Tubbo watched in amazement.

"I think we follow them,"

"Sure. Let's follow bees," I said in a slightly sarcastic tone but he was already walking. So I followed.

I wanted to keep the teenager safe, despite being only 21 myself. We saw a figure staring at the bees. I became curious, who was it?

A cyan figure was watching them. Raven colored hair sat in a messy look on his head. He was armed with a bow, two daggers on his belt from the look of it. He wore a cyan colored long sleeve shirt and jeans with cyan sneakers. A shield was hooked to his back as well.

I recognized the concentration on his face, the way he stood. It was none other than Disguised Toast himself. I walked over to him and Tubbos bees pretty much vanished.

"Toast, are you ok?" I asked him. He looked over to me, shocked.

"I'm fine. Tubbo, 5up, you're ok?" He asked. Last thing we had all been playing in an among us lobby together. So why are we all here now?

"Let's go-" Tubbo started to say but Toast cut him off

"Wait for Peter," he said shortly. I stared at him and tilted my head

"Peter?" I asked. He nodded and I saw Tubbo smile.

"Peter," came the voice of said man. I turned around and looked at him.

He wore a brown short sleeved shirt with jean shorts and boots. A spear was strapped to his back, as well as nunchucks were on his belt. I saw an unlit torch as well.

"Let's get moving," I said, not wanting it to get dark before we found shelter. We walked in silence.

The desert was hot as hell, we were all tired. But hunger and thirst wasn't an issue. It was weird. As if we were in some sort of alert and reality. Or in a game maybe. Tubbo stayed close to me, not wanting to move far away.

"You guys realize that the colors we're wearing match's our among us colors?" Peter asked us. I nodded and slowly, realizing he was right.

"Let's just find a village," Toast mumbled. He was obviously tired and I realized how hot it was out here. No wonder he was so pissy.

Tubbos bees started to hum again until he let them out. They formed another arrow and we followed it. Slowly a rooftop came to view, we all broke into runs