greek tragedy !!

( the tarot cards say it's not so bad )

PANDORA FAWLEY WOULD LIKE MANY THINGS TO BE KNOWN BEFORE HER STORY IS SHARED WITH THE WORLD:

1. her parents aren't death eaters! Well, they aren't death eaters anymore. They used to be but then they had sense knocked into them and now they were good. and well, dead.

2. she does not want to be living with her brother, because her brother is an alcoholic squib who resented their parents and everything Pandora lives for. She doesn't want to go into Hogsmeade every weekend to make sure she doesn't have to call the police on him because he's dying in a pool of his own vomit.

3. She didn't write the Echo because she's in love with Harry Potter! In her eyes, Harry's just a regular guy. and besides. The falling in love happened much later. She wrote the echo because the ministry is shit at dealing with things and it makes her angry.

HARRY POTTER WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A FEW THINGS CLEAR TOO, WHILE THE TOPIC IS ON THE MATTER:

1. Saying Voldemort was alive wasn't a publicity stunt! He saw him kill Cedric Diggory. He dueled him in a bloody graveyard.

2. He's not trying to get himself killed. Shocker, but he doesn't exactly choose to be in deadly situations all the time! He just wants to be a teenager and not Harry Potter: The Boy who Lived. He's so much more than that.

3. he's really fucking glad he met Pandora Fawley. He's happy that there's someone out there who really just gets him y'know? Not Harry Potter: The Boy who Lived, but just harry potter.

Maybe the fates aligned it. Maybe their stars were perfectly aligned for them to meet exactly when they needed it the most. Maybe, it was just sheer dumb luck. Maybe, for a little while, Pandora's life would stop being a fucking tragedy, and she would be able to love harry potter with everything she has.

( the blades rotate there's just no landing pad )

CAST!